When is Live Traffic Fix sheduled?

I heard they are working on it, but what’s their date for the fix?

2 Likes

Wasn’t it fixed already? I’m sorry if I may be wrong I’m using AIG only. But I remember it was mentioned as fixed(?) in one of the previous SUs.

Personally, live traffic works fine.

Problem is with the AI which takes over once the live traffic approaches the airport.
Then starts the game of ballet dancing, phantoms planes doing magic tricks, runway incursions, excursions, etc.

This problem is scheduled to be fixed in some months as MS / Asobo are working on rewriting the traffic / ATC code.

Cheers,
Nish

9 Likes

Ok thank you guys

You could always try something like this → https://www.lekseecon.nl/

I’ve been using for some time now, its way better IMO than the real traffic provided by MSFS itself.

Yes it should be good since it requires two packages by the look of it, one of which costs quite a lot of money per month.

2 Likes

I find the live traffic works well now, even seeing it take off. What really needs fixing is the taxi speed after landing which causes lots of go-arounds.

I’d also like the sim to allow offline ai at the same time as online to add GA traffic and eventually choppers to smaller fields. Previous versions of the sim had GA traffic.

2 Likes

I believe ‘months’ is somewhat optimistic.

AI traffic behaviour is not a priority for Microsobo as it has little to do with VFR flying and nothing to do with scenery.

3 Likes

I hope we will see something this year with a bit of luck though.

I hope so too.

Tobe fair, Microsobo do recognise that there is a problem and that very slow runway vacation is causing endless go-arounds and making realistic landings impossible.

Still not a priority for them though.

1 Like

I find it works well, what is supposed to be wrong with it ?

Read the third post of this thread.

I subscribed AI is very jittery not smooth personally. So I wont be prescribing again, I found MSFS Live traffic with aig liveries works better.

Ah I see, yeah that hapens sometimes on airports, planes spinning in circles. I think you are right, that is not the live traffic but the AI having a bug.

2 Likes

Dont forget the missing nosewheel on dpearting aircraft at Gates or Park positions

And my planes still don’t take off, they taxi to the runway and stand there for hours or they turn around. Landing is also too slow on the roll out and the landing distance is too short. Brake after about 100m to 10Ktn and sleep on the runway. But as I said, still no planes take off. does anyone else have it? And everything just A330 When will it all finally be done???

At some airports there is no live traffic at all. For example Cairo/Egypt or Creta/ Greece

Mostly I find live traffic much better in recent months, sometimes it takes a little while to load in when starting sim from gate.

But the issue that effects it at airports is the live traffic ai taking a very long time to vacate the runway, this causes all sorts of problems, loads of aircraft go arounds and traffic flying across the airport very low, this one issue causes a complete mess. Seems such an easy thing to fix as well, not been on the sim for over a week, I gather its not been fixed yet.

Yea I actually have a small video of a Beech Bonanza break dancing at the parking space.

There is no missing nose wheel on departing aircraft in my sim, that was fixed when the departing bug was fixed.