When will flying in the US be better or at least bearable?

Whenever i fly in the us i suffer from frame dropping, extreme microstuttering and sometimes the simulation just stops for a few seconds. My internet is fine i guess with 50Mbit and 14-18ms. And my hardware is well too. I never experience these problems anywhere on earth. Just the us are somehow a pain! What is the problem and will it be changed to the better someday in future?
I am at Dallas Airport right now and its like a very old flip book. Its just annyoing.

MODERATOR EDIT:
Removed bypassing of censored word.

Actualy Framerate is at one frame … every 5 seconds!! Completely unflyable.
And even if you at 20k feet+ there is still micro stuttering allthough there is no traffic at all. Why this happens only in the us?

Are you using addons or is this the base sim?

At Dallas Airport there is no addon so far. And this problem only occours in us airports that way. I am no heading for New Orleans and expecting the worst. With that Framedrate i can just stop the flight.

Are you using WU2 KDFW airport?

There are thousands of reasons. Try deleting your rolling cache and restarting your sim. Go back to KDAL with absolutely nothing else externally running and see if it happens.

Since i have all updates i guess yes. Why? Is it buggy?

I already restarted. But what i dont understand why this problem only occours at us airports? Sone days ago i had to stop a start at LA main airport.
Btw its KDFW

I fly out of DFW 99% of the time in MSFS and don’t have a single issue.

I tried now three times and it was really bad. So what is the difference? My internet is still at 16ms and 50Mbits without any limitations or problems. And why does these problems only occour at us airports?

No idea – but my guess is it’s something with your system or your network vs the sim, otherwise a lot more people would be documenting this.

Have you tried turning off multiplayer? AI traffic? etc? Does that help/hurt?

My hardware:Ryzen 7 3800x, RTX 2070S, 64GB RAM and its on NVMe. Probably its to weak for us airports?
Turning off multiplayer might be an idea. I will look into it after i landed. I use real life time not ai afaik.

Multiplayer is off and i use live traffic.

A 3800 trying to feed and draw from 64 GB RAM causes exactly this. If you can pull 32GB out and try again. I can‘t tell you why it only shows over the US but try less RAM for a start.

Just a suggestion, try “crashing” the sim i.e. shutting it down manually with Task Manager then restarting in “Safe” mode. That will at least make sure there are no unsuspected addons working.
Very odd it’s just US though.

Maybe try using a different server. Which server are you using and in what country do you live?

I am german and i use West Europe Server which is according to Ping the most best option.

I hear it for the first time tbh. And as you mentioned the problem only occours at us airports esp. the big ones like LA, Dallas, New York, Chicago etc.

I will test it later when in us its daytime with the same flight, But as i told you i am not using addons so far.

You might try to empty the Folder : C:\Users\Yor Name\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes
The content of the folder will be rebuilt, wenn you restart the Game.