When will we see a stable version?

When you embrace 3rd party developers and release a update that breaks most of the 3rd party mods something is wrong.

Also there was a group of hundreds of beta testers before this release so it is just hard for me to understand how this keeps happening.

1 Like

I have to say, I am more than upset with Asobo and Microsoft. Honestly, their promises mean nothing to me anymore, because they keep breaking new stuff when they ā€œupdateā€ the sim. As much as I would hate to lose the visuals of MSFS 2020 (which now are not that great anyways making the switch to another sim that much easier). I am currently at 33,000 ft en route from SFO-LAX. Could not board passengers because the jetways were messed up. Looking at horrible blurry slush of ortho from this altitude is dishearteningā€¦

Asobo/Microsoft, not that you actually care, please get your act together and fix this sim!

We will only see a stable version when they sort this:
The problem that is causing everything for everyone. MS/ASOBO have limited RAM and VIDEO Memory in the PC Version to Match the XBOX! It is hard coded to 6.8GB Available RAM and 6.5GB Video RAM to use and no more. Does not matter how much ram you have 16gb 32gbā€¦ or Video 8Gb 11GB. You will not be allowed to use it on a software level of the Sim.
I see people increasing LOD to 4, 8 and more but it all has to squeeze in to 6.8GB of RAM and just means more is swapped in and out on the fly. Then take addons they have to now fit in to the 6.8GB Memory footprint as well. So this is causing more and more popping and pressure on the system. If you do not believe me run FPS in DEveloper mode and I defy anyone to get passed 7GB Memory and RAM its impossible. So load up large addons and increase your detail and textures and more swapping goes on and pressure on the system. Its the good old Memory Bottleneck in the software due to it been limited. Also why can we not see the graphic graph in delveloper mode? because it is FULL RED HARDLINING 100% all the time at maxxed out. So all they need to do is un stop the RAM and Video Limit they have applied to the coding. Please check on your system if you are unsure or dont believe about this.

SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE TO OTHER POSTS

2 Likes

This is so interesting and makes perfect sense to me.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll put any more money into the hobby. With MS being who they are weā€™re seeing the results one year in.

Agreedā€¦ I just flew from Teterboro to Philly with the VERY BONE STOCK ABSOLUTELY NO ADD ONS EVEN IN THE MARKETPLACE and the sim crashed on approachā€¦ seemed to have the signs of a memory leak.

Makes a mockery of their ā€œIdeal Specsā€ (VRAM:8GB, RAM:32GB), which were published back in April last year and a whole load of people (myself included) purchased/upgraded systems to suit!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.