When you need to land in an "unkown" airport (ESFY) to start an FSEconomy flight =] ahahha

This Swedish airbase (ESFY) looks already great!
If not added to the airport list , the option to takeoff from ground in any specific location will make it easy =]

Look also to FSEconomy SimConnect window everything is ready but MSFS airport database =] ahahha

I needed to do this yesterday too, although it was an A320 all-in job that I needed to start from some backfield strip in Texas (T27, iirc). It was nighttime and I didn’t fancy trying to locate the strip, so I cancelled the job and picked another :rofl:

Check out ESNC. its not in the game. go to ESND and go north west maybe 10 miles.
I had an FSE trip to esnc, no prob, got there with foreflight anyway. but there was a forest half way down the runway, lol.
7V2 in colorado is the same way.

This game great just because the 3d engine generate everything from satellite images, so all the airports are there, we just need to find them =]

1 Like

Even the best 3d engine (I guess you meant AI) can’t generate anything when the sat images are ■■■■.

I have done this multple times, usually successfully!
Its fun trying to find the remnants of a closed airport, either landing on Xs or hoping that the bushes aren’t too big on the runway.

This chrome extension will tell you if the airport is in msfs, not in msfs officially, or in msfs as a different airport code. It works great but the buttons are a little big and can disturb the format of the website.

Yes, it’s really nice, especially for some remote location when you need to deliver 1500 kg cargo in a 208 in the middle of nowhere =]

That’s a great extension but … I use Firefox only (Desktop and Mobile) and usually I plan the FSE flight with MSFS planner open. And alternative should be to load MSFS airport into LittleNavmap to verify FSE. But again I don’t need it.