Where are the developers hiding?

Why is it that we are left to discover and discuss fixes, workarounds and performance issues by ourselves? Doesn’t Asobo have any shame by not appointing one, two, three devs to monitor these forums and chime in once in the blue moon? Why is this such a rocket science to provide a proper customer service and involvement in the community which you “care so much about” (until the sale is completed)?

1 Like

what about today’s dev update ?

What about it?

every thursday but nothing so far …

What an unhelpful rant. :roll_eyes:

Developers are busy developing, not reading forum posts. Zendesk (link at top of page) is for reporting bugs, and those get sorted, grouped, and prioritized for the developers.

12 Likes

That’s not what I’m implying. I want someone from their team to be directly involved in this community. The Zendesk ticket submission is a total sham, I want someone from their team to talk to us.

2 Likes

Like every developer update in last about one year, it will be updated at night in Europe time.

1 Like

Jog along then little buddy. See ya.

1 Like

No. They are doing things efficiently to deal with issues from > 1 million customers. The developers don’t have time to hand-hold on forums, they have work to do. The forum is for people to help each other.

Plus, honestly, reading some of the toxic posts on the forum would be totally demoralizing.

7 Likes

Toxic as in, holy s**t we’ve released a half baked product and now have to face the music?

1 Like

LOL, this thread is just a rant, and there are already more than enough rant threads.

1 Like

They already stated that there will be update in this month?

2 Likes

The purpose of this forum is clearly laid out in both the forum welcome post and the the guidelines for forum use are laid out in the Code of Conduct.

The official support channel for MSFS is Zendesk (link at the top of the page) and not this forum. There is developer feedback weekly to the community and Zendesk is responsible for providing official statements on how to deal with support issues.

Any and all official feedback to MS and/or the developers needs to be made through official channels.

Thanks everyone for your understanding in this matter.

7 Likes