Where are the files - You know that 95.15GB of data we all downloaded

Ok, maybe in wrong place. Been hunting the directories and files for FS-2020. I cannot find them, not under anything like the old FSX structure. Any one who know, post reply here. There was close to 97GB of data I downloaded, and I cannot find it.

Reason, I want to back it up to a portable 1TB drive I purchased, it all should fit. I wish they had just released DVD’s like in Europe. Or, MS could release a fix/patch so those files can be backed up to a portable device. That would make it so (in my case very very slow internet-18 hours to DL game) so I don’t want to have to do that again.

A complaint, the avatars are not REPRESENTATIVE of the worlds population, yes, Chinese and India make up at least half of the 8+ billion people, but there are lots of Caucasians who inhabit Europe and the Canadian/United States of America. And not all the female pilots look as “hard and mean” as those depicted in the game. Come on, make the people more friendly and more represented of the real world.

By default, they’re in C:\Users\your username\appdata\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\

Not on my system they aren’t. I have all files/folders accessible, nothing like you described shows up. Thank you.

I believe those files are hidden by default. There is a way to unhide them but when I tried I got into some weird Microsoft account permissions thing.

Don Whyte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.