Where can I get an inexpensive VR Headset?

I was wondering if I can share my specs and not get into trouble? I started another post in the hardware section to see if I can use VR.

The OP asked specifically for a device that costs 150.
Now I donā€™t know if that is USD or EUR or GBP but you certainly wonā€™t get a new Rift S for 150 anythings.
If the OP wants to bump up his budget then Iā€™d agree with you (so long as the IPD fits as I had to return mine).

You guys are right I should pay more then $150 for the Headset , I really donā€™t like buying already used equipment anyway.

New Rift S is $300 and itā€™s the best starter VR headset

Just donā€™t get banned on faceboook

Thanks for the input and as far as facebook, I donā€™t use it anymoreā€¦:smile:

then good luck using an Oculus headset. save your money for the G2 or Index

1 Like

Where is the best place to get it? Amazon or from the manufacture?

well. itā€™s not really available anywhere too much lol. Personally, when i know i have the dough, iā€™m gonna put my name on the waiting list with HP directly (for Reverb G2). That way i know iā€™m not going to get someones open box and i for sure get the warranty

Other than eBay or Craigslist, youre in the same boat a lot of people are who want peripherials such as joysticks, steering wheels and VR headsets: Get gouged outta your wallet or wait for availability

I didnā€™t know you can get one from HP.

HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset| HPĀ® Official Store here ya go buddy

OK great thanksā€¦:slight_smile: :smile: :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.