Where else to find new payware scenery?

Hey guys,

Quick question,

I know the best place to find payware scenery for MSFS 2020 is the marketplace, however, there are in my knowledge some other places that sell super high quality payware sceneries, it is just too hard to find which website does !

Just wanted maybe to know if some of you guys can share any other place to get payware scenery from aside from the Marketplace.

Ex: There is a scenery for geneva LSGG which is honestly the best thing i’ve ever seen on this sim ! just not available in the marketplace, kinda sad !

anyways, any input is welcome

cheers !

The main two I can think of is Simmarket and Orbx. There are others but those two seem to be the main ones at present for Scenery. Justflight and Aerosoft are another two that spring to mind.

They make some nice stuff
https://beautifulmodelworld.ru/

Search Google or Bing.

1 Like

Contrail have some nice stuff and aerosoft.

Sim Market, Aerosoft, Just Flight, Orbx and in many cases direct from the developers.

In fact anywhere except the Marketplace which is always the last to push updates, doesn’t provide any proof of purchase and which encrypts and locks down the content.
(this last issue is significant as it actually stops some 3rd party companion apps from correctly accessing airport data)

marketplace is garbage

1 Like

The market place is what will decide how long this sim will last. If no one buys from the market place with in 2 years the sim is dead… its Microsoft’s only way to keep paying the servers and devs as most xbox players are on game pass.

https://store.flightsim.com is a good store also. But it’s a bit smaller with their catalog.

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:scenery-packs

They’re not treating it that way.

For starters:

1. Hire enough people to update in a timely manner.
  2. Find a way to make taking store purchases in and out of the community folder as convenient as it is when buying the third party’s product direct.

Until the update and convenience issues are addressed, marketplace will not reach anything like its potential. They’re both doable.

1 Like

An excellent store, varied, free, and which keeps up to date the addons.

1 Like

The OP is asking for advice, where else to find scenery, they weren’t canvassing opinions on the market place.
Your post doesn’t help the OP and negative opinions can turn a topic bad.
Please respect and follow the topic set by the original post and if you are expressing an opinion it needs to be relevant and if you want to be negative that’s fine but make it Constructive criticism, explaining the issues that you have found.
Thank you

Let’s not act like I didn’t help the OP but only ruined the thread because I said I felt the Marketplace stinks…:unamused:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.