Where is located the rolling cache by default?

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Store
Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
No
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
I can’t find Rolling cache folder and file. Where is it located by default since I haven’t changed it in the General options. Now that I had to delete the Game from my D drive before clean reinstal, I need to delete also the rolling cache that may take up to 16 G on my C drive. Windows uninstall had not worked and I had to delete manualy the game. From reading a few posts I understand I should search for a file called ROLLINGCACHE.CCC but I can’t find it on my C drive. Thanks !

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
Not needed
Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
NA
PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
I7 Intel
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
1.19.8.0 has been removed
Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Store
Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
No

The default location for rollingcache.ccc for the windows store version is:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

If uninstalling MSFS from the Apps and features in windows 10 then it will remove the entire folder:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\
which should also have removed this file. However, for downloaded in game content that has been placed on the D drive then this uninstall method will indeed leave that data intact.

Does this answer your question?

Hi tamalien,
Thanks very much. Yes, this folder has been removed but since my C drive size haven’t moved after the uninstall, I was not sure the cache was gone. Maybe I had no cache stored.

Thanks again!