A320 FBW Mod Missing After Update

I’m slightly late, but I finally got a chance to download the latest World Update. I cleared my community folder before and removed my FBW custom mod. After finishing the update, I went to reinstall the custom mod and when I hopped in the cockpit I realized I was in the default A320. So I exited out and sure enough my mod wasn’t there. I exited the sim and tried downloading the mod through the actual link, not the installer. Still, it’s in my community folder but it doesn’t appear in the sim under aircraft/liveries.

I’m slightly confused by this and I would appreciate some help if I’m missing out on something here.

I have the same issue. When I go to “profile”, the software tells me that my “community” files (Fly By Wire and others) are awaiting installation. However, they are in the community folder of my SSD. Cannot use the Fly By Wire version of the A320. If you find a solution to this problem, could you share it. I will do the same.

Yep, similar issue here. How has this not been reported before. It seems like it would be a common issue. I’ll keep troubleshooting, but idk how much luck I’ll have…

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/v-0-5-4-a32nx-flybywire-simulations/379377/7?u=watsi01

That’s exactly what I thought it might be, but I wasn’t 100% sure. Thank you for solving my issue. I guess it was a pretty easy fix after all…

Lesson learned, no more default A320 selection.