Where is the CONSTRAINTS button on the B787 Dreamliner to show altitude of waypoints on avionics screen?

I know on the B747 the DATA button shows way point altitude.

What about on the B787 Dreamliner? Can’t see a DATA button.

A320Neo has contraints button that shows way point altitudes.

Topic moved into Community Support for community assistance.

When seeking advice, answer to a question or help, please use a subcategory in Community Support. The Bug Reports category is only for reporting bugs that can be confirmed by the community using the provided template.

The Asobo B787 is minimal at best… majority of its avionics are either not implemented fully or aren’t even implemented at all… sadly.

It can be done - it is on the B747 and B737max the DATA button that shows the way point altitudes.

How does it work on the B787? This photo shows it can…

If you want just the DATA tab, click on MENU, then DATA (the MENU button on the map in your screenshot)

However, as mentioned, the functionality is minimal at best w/ the 787 currently.

Default Asobo 787 probably won’t have it. But if you utilize the Heavy Division 787 mod or Koru’s 787-8 mod you’ll get it. Works for me. One thing I do love is that since the 787 is Asobo based the WXR functions. Just wish it wasn’t just on the 787 as I am a 737 flier.