Where's The EFB, PMDG? | MSFS Aircraft News

Which aircraft are you looking forward to?

I have a dream that one day …

rofl … its just ridiculous. Nothing more to say.

1 Like

The chances of getting a PMDG Airbus aircraft before getting this EFB (Universal Flight Tablet) are quite high after Mathijs joined the team.

1 Like

This is like beating a dead horse. The EFB will arrive “soon”. So just relax, have a glass of wine, and before you know it, the mythical EFB will arrive.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks. Ive ditched MSFS several months ago since my Rift S VR headset died and I got sick of my RTX2080 Super sucking wind and endless MSFS issues. I was just wondering too if the EFB was done yet. I recall about 18 months ago them saying it would be arriving any day. Still nothing I see…

Guess I’ll check back around 2025.

Captains,
:troll:

Hi,

I’m looking forward to the day it’s released.

I heard it is in put into beta testing now… but if my old memory remembers correctly last year in summer it was also “put in beta” so I am not sure what to believe anymore :smiley:

Captains, come on, shows some patience. They are actively thinking about working towards maybe soon perhaps discussing internally a date where they may or may not show a little teaser of the bottom right of the holding mechanism for the left screw that holds in the FO’s EFB…I mean UFT. That’s the level of detail PMDG provides and is totally different and you must understand it’s something you have never seen in any other plane.

Can you guys please buy more livery packs instead? Funding the EFB … sorry I mean UFT development ain’t cheap. K thanx bye