Which Air Manager panels for a320?

So getting around to using the default a320Neo in MSFS. Use air manager for C172. So I looked for something that has primary flight display and/or auto pilot but I couldn’t really find a panel. I am using a Knobster as well. How are people doing this? or are you using 3rd party Aircraft like FlyByWire or Zibo 737s etc?

For example, I’d like an auto pilot panel so I can use my knobster

Look into the shared instruments section on the Sim Innovations forum. There are full instrument sets for the FBW. In fact, the overhead panel and all its instruments by Thierry Huguet are available natively in Air Manager via the community store.

The other instruments can be found in the SI forum at the link below. There are no full panel layouts, just instruments. At least that’s how it was last time I checked. So you’ll have to pick and choose which instruments you want to use based on the screen real estate you have available and build your own panels from them.

Note that most of the displays like PFD, MCDU, etc, will require you to pop out your cockit glass display, as they’re only overlays.

https://www.forums.siminnovations.com/viewforum.php?f=26

EDIT: I don’t think there are any instruments available for the default, unmodded A320.

thank you. Very helpful

Keep in mind,

The FBW A320 instruments, are only validated and work for a much older version so you need to go on FBW GitHub and download that version.

The other option is to upgrade to the Fenix A320, which has a complete set of instruments and is fully functional.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.