Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

A Bu-133 Jungmeister - a legend in the world of aerobatics and

still competing today. I have been informed Asobo have one as work in progress - So when’s the release scheduled?? Need one of these bad boys to go with my Lionheart Bu-131 Jungmann

3 Likes

After reading up on this and looking at videos, all I can say is…“YES, PLEASE!”

That was one of the planes on my wish list. Looking forward to seeing your version.

Yes Sir, it is coming!

1 Like

As JustFlight are making some classic jets such as the Fokker F28 etc, I’d really like to see the VC10, BAC 1-11 and Trident. Sounds might be an issue but plenty of YouTube vids about. RIP my neighbours…

How about one of these bad boys?

7 Likes

6 Likes

It’d be amusing to be able to jump out of an aircraft and skydive/ parachute down. So fly the Kodiak, for instance, walk to the back, put the parachute on and away you go.

I would absolutely love to have the following in the sim (on the Xbox!):

Vickers Viscount
Vickers Valiant
The Sopwith Camel
The B-2
The Stuka
Mitsubishi Zero

I’m absolutely blown away by the sheer number of aircraft already available - it’s such a wonderful sim at the moment!

3 Likes

I’ve got the Stuka and the Zero - sadly both are on the pc, I think you’re Xbox.

Many of my whishes are now reality, not so much to whish,
but maybe i’l be happy with this 3 planes in my hangar:

Cessna C206 glass panel
Gulfstream G650
Falcon 8

I’m really missing Razbams F2H Banshee (FSX).

2 Likes

Hey there, we are actively working on the Let-410 :wink:

1 Like

Are you going to include the ng model if you include different models?

Diamond DA50 please!

4 Likes

Hello,
My name is Baruch Spiegel. I am CFI at Ifly flight school at Rishon Letzion, ISRAEL (LLRS).
We are flying FLYSYNTHESIS TEXAN 570 in our flight school.
I am looking for a model of this aircraft for MSFS.
Thank you all in adance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Citation X / X+ The fastest biz jet and now the fastest civilian aircraft available since Concorde retired.

5 Likes

I’m late to this thread, but there are a few that would be really neat to have in this sim. I’m a big fan of golden age aircraft and would love to see the following that are significant from the perspective of the United States in World War I and shortly after:

• Spad 13

• Nieuport 28 – especially with its odd 4-position ignition that governed engine speed.

• DH-4 – It would be neat to have the wartime configuration, the DH-4b with the pilot’s cockpit moved, and the postal service mail plane version.

3 Likes