Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

and the P-51 mustang

13 Likes

Aerosoft is already buzzy but wait until MSFS is achieved. it may yet a few mounds because MSFS is still a KIDDY game

1 Like

the F-35

6 Likes

I know at least a couple of those are in DCS I think, the A10 at least has a new version coming out that’s study-level, the current one is pretty fun

For sure … PMDG 777-300ER!

2 Likes

A380 and the space shuttle for re entry and landing

2 Likes

Any civilian aircraft by A2A.

6 Likes

I would love to have the D8 Q400 or atr, and the a350, and don’t forget about the A220!

2 Likes

ATR 42, 72, and SAAB 340

2 Likes

Im a 777 fanboy. I only used the FF 777 on Xplane so I am desperately looking forward to the better PMDG 777 to come to the sim. Please 2021.

2 Likes

A2A p47 Accusim
Bell model 47 whirlybird as good as dodosim
Boeing 727
F106:Convair Dart ,a very fast aircraft
I enjoyed pmdg DC6 in xplane, though I’d like a big prop with some speed.
C195 radial engined GA a beautiful aircraft.
F104 Starfighter as good as Greg Hoffers xplane offering.

1 Like

I’ll pay for just about any airliner. But really chomping at the bit for a B737 and B767/757.

2 Likes

When will it get wings???

Love the detail in that A/c… the rear carbon inlaid with names is awesome!!

A recreation of Draco would be fantastic and I wonder if the physics could handle it.!!!

1 Like

I don’t know about the physics… I have no idea if anything is “baked” in the sim. But it would be amazing.

The PC-12 would be nice, but the Pilatus PC-21 trainer would be an absolute blast!

Someone’s gotta do the Antonov An-2. It was used for everything, even as a schoolbus in Siberia.

For something really exotic and unusual, how about the Tupolev Tu-114, a swept-wing turboprop with nearly jet speeds.

And a personal favorite, the Convair CV990, the world’s best instrument to convert fuel into smoke and noise (damned fast too).

14 Likes

Ercoupe… Such a VFR cruiser!

7 Likes
  1. De Havilland Beaver
  2. De Havilland Beaver
  3. De Havilland Beaver
2 Likes

De Havilland Beaver (NA and Turbo)
Piper Super Cub
J-3 Cub
G-21 Goose
DC 3