Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

My list for older GA aircraft and classics is way long. But for modern aircraft:

Cirrus Vision Jet
Dash 8 Q200
Lancair Propjet
Schleicher ASH 26E

The most beautiful plane of all. The Beech Starship.

4 Likes

I was just thinking I’d like another plane that can cruise around 270-300 KTAS. The default options are the TBM and the King Air, and the latter’s fondness for sharply banking left and crashing under autopilot have me a bit scared of using it. As an Xbox user, my options are limited.

2 Likes

How about someone tackle this plane :

SimWorks Studios is planning on developing the NGX version of the PC-12 after they release the old version, but not until 2023 sometime. It uses the Honeywell Epic avionics which area definitely not in MSFS yet!

FlightFX is working on the Cirrus Vision jet!

I wrote to them back on 16 Jan they said:

We are split between the NG and NGX and no decision has been made if we
will both, one and which. When we know, you will know.

I’m hoping for all 3 :grinning:

1 Like

I like the PC-12. Very similar to the TBM 930 though, it’s aimed at the same sort of market. It’s still a great aircraft though.

1 Like

so as we can see there is a ton of work to do for the 3rd party developers.

It’s a fantastic looking aircraft. It was an absolute disaster for Beech, if I remember correctly. CG was so far back with those propellers and turbines that it had a tendency to tip backwards on It’s wheels under certain circumstances haha.

It was really a disaster for Beechcraft indeed. But from a design and construction perspective, Rutan was far ahead of its time back then. It still looks futuristic today.

https://youtu.be/94lOxG071uQ

1 Like

Cessna SkyCourier would be neat!

3 Likes

Fast forward to today. It was PMDG issue as it turns out. In their arrogance they failed to read about a simple issue that was solved.

Direct competition with Vikings DHC-6 Twin Otter…

2 Likes

I guess it would be like a Twotter with a modern flight deck.

I would like to see a Fokker 100-8 or SAAB 340. Probably got the numbers wrong, but you get the idea. Not many modern 2 prop regional aircraft available.

5 Likes

A classic Boeing 717 200 and a Boeing 737 300

2 Likes

These 2 would fit in the sim like a charm

• A400M
  • C-130
3 Likes

next Gen is doing the Saab 340 & Saab 2000
Their Embraer E110 was really good so that’s all ready a good sign for the 340

3 Likes

Maybe JF can do a Jetstream at some point.

3 Likes