Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Potez 25

2 Likes

I would also like to see the Vision, I’ve seen a few videos of it recently and it’s very nice indeed. I would however like to see the G3000 updated a bit though, I understand WT will be updating it at some point. I’m not a fan of the default one, it’s not very good, to put it mildly.

1 Like

I would like a Stampe SV4 to complete vintage biplanes team.
But not available only on Marketplace, so we can tweak it if necessary.

I was weak again and bought the Bu131 to discover it even don’t have an aerobatic carburator ! You can’t make an inverted flight, and even on top of a loop it’s near to cut off. A shame for a plane used for aerobatics. The real Hirth engine have one and I’m struggling to create a realistic engine.cfg file.

1 Like

I would love to see if Bombardier’s business jets like the Challenger 300, 650 etc. were available

7 Likes

I like the V35 Bonanza

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’d love to see a really nice DC-3 with a GT750 - almost all of my sim flying is with FSEconomy flying jobs for “money”, so I’m all about modern avionics in a lovely old plane with a lot of cargo/passenger capacity. I’m waiting to see what the verdict is on the AH DC-3, but I’m not getting my hopes up after having shelled out the bucks for their Lockheed Electra 10…

2 Likes

There is one, but the exterior model and texturing have some issues.

1 Like

Me too but it would also need to be available on Xbox for me to enjoy. I don’t think the AH version will be coming to Xbox any time soon.

3 Likes

Get the P-38 for that same generation of high fidelity twin engine flying.

Not the same. I know…

But…

:wink:

2 Likes

Still have the Cirrus VisionJet at the top of the list

1 Like

By Brsim designs?

It’s not on Xbox but please keep me updated :smile:

Yeah that one.

Guy has done a lot of work on improving it but for some reason hasn’t done anything about the external model… it’s just straight up the wrong shape in several places. And I’m puzzled how it ended up that way because I thought most add-on aircraft development started with detailed orthographic plans.

1 Like

Stearman C-3B Sport Commercial. :small_airplane:

1 Like

That doesn’t sound good

I grabbed that as soon as it was available on Xbox. It’s a wonderful addition to the hanger.

3 Likes

Only about two hundred built, but a great little trainer…

Can someone please make the CT-114 Tudor so we can get some Snowbirds love? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s coming from FlightFX

1 Like

Work in progress…

3 Likes