Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

This one and I’m not kidding!

As you can tell I’m a serious simmer :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I worked as a tech and maintenance supervisor on the Canadian Sea King for years. This 1 hour to 50 number was thrown around a lot. The truth is, that number included heavy maintenance as well. This is where the aircraft was shipped to a contractor for complete overhaul. Not really fair to use that number when talking about day to day serviceability of an aircraft.

These helicopters were beasts. Tough and reliable and well suited to the harsh environment they were exposed to during their entire flying time. I can think of only 2 or 3 that crashed because of mechanical failure in their entire 55 years of service. They were an incredible aircraft and considering how long they were in service, one of the most reliable/trouble-free helicopters the CAF has ever had.

5 Likes

Have you tried the FlyJSim Q4XP in XP11? I have not but I was curious what you thought of it if you have.

You’ll love Aeroplane Heaven’s Cardboard Spitfire :wink:

1 Like

thats going to need some work, the CG is well out. fixed prop too ,will be a handful

Majestic made a lot of noise a while ago & then nothing ( presumably the turboprop issue - notice how few turboprops there actually are, total? ) and there is that other one already out I forget the name of.

Something shorter than a -400 would make a change…

Hawker Hurricane, the earlier the Mark the better-
I also think a Brewster Buffalo would be a unique and fun addition to the sim

2 Likes

Would love to see a Hawker Fury in MSFS.

tn_Fury-03

4 Likes

Here are the following that I would really want for Xbox:

CRJ-100/200 (I know Aerosoft has the 550/700/900/1000, but the 100/200 completes the CRJ family :slight_smile: )
CRJ 100 Image, CRJ 200 Image

Boeing 717- this plane is sort of like the CRJ family, but it is intended for longer flights (max. 2.5 hrs.)
Boeing 717 Image

Boeing 757 200/300- intended for longer flights than a 737/a320, but shorter than a 747.
Boeing 757-200 Image, Boeing 757-300 Image

Airbus A220- this plane is like the 717, but the A220 is a newer version.
Airbus A220 Image

Airbus A350-900- if they have the 787, they also need the Airbus equivalent :slight_smile:
Airbus A350-900 Image

2 Likes

with moving and dynamic ‘straight deck’ carriers especially…WRT the underrated Brewster Buffalo

1 Like

And I wouldn’t mind a Grumman AA-5 Tiger either :slight_smile:

5 Likes

F4 Phantom
A legit A10
The Nasa X31 test plane

2 Likes

Id love the x31 with the vectoring and all if that would be possible

a T38 trainer would be awesome

2 Likes

DC Designs are working on an F4 (later this year) and an A10 (early next year).

A220 is in progress - it’s not the current FBW team, but it’s under their umbrella. Going to be freeware.

The 717 is just a fancy DC-9, shorthaul rather than regional ( ok, the edges get blurred ).

1 Like

I am on Xbox so basically what I meant was for developers to make available to Xbox uses :+1:

2 Likes

Without question, at the top of my list right now is the T-7 Red Hawk.

7 Likes

F4 Phantom coming from DC Designs. DC Designs announces development of the F-4J Phantom for MSFS - MSFS Addons

2 Likes

X-hangar did one for Xplane but the flight model got a bit wonky as the sim evolved and I don’t believe it’s supported officially anymore.

2 Likes