Which Carenado plane?

The 337 is the only Carenado plane that I own. I bought it purely because it is a plane I have always enjoyed looking at. Flies like the 172 but looks so cool. The Beechcraft 18 is probably next .

1 Like

Must drag mine out of the hangar. Been flying the JF Piper III a lot lately.

Hehe, well that Arrow 3 is my fav GA in the game, fantastic plane.

337 Is unique because it gives you atypical low wing executive GA performance with a view out the windows.

@Niffstippels - so glad you like it. I find myself returning to it often, especially on a very clear VFR day while “trimming trees” like Bird Dog in Bat 21. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aye, just took her for a down n dirty trip last night, put on some good music and did just that. Within operational limits ofc. But man is she a blast to throw around low and fast.

Cal Fire flies them as forward observer and control aircraft. Here’s Cal Fire’s A21… wouldn’t surprise me if these were all former U.S. Air Force Oscar Deuces…

3 Likes

Well… What can I say… You did ask a whole bunch of pre sch…
Actually, pre-school children are far more diplomatic, respectful, and kind…

This is the equivalent of asking this question at a house of parliament.

I love the Seneca… I thought these planes were study level when I first made my MSFS purchase so many… almost two years ago and wow… How things have changed since getting the CRJ and FBW to the PMDG 737 and BAe…

But it is my little soft spot this plane and it has a great VOR/ADF set up which was actually quite easily understandable, basically for a learner at the time, to learn and enough um… Enough switches, start up procedures and what not to be alittle more real life step up than say the Asobo defults…
I really like it and I still fly it…

You can fly higher up, in between the C414 and the C310 and it’s also just as at home, lower down in the 182 realm for VFR flying. I liked using it for the smaller bush strips that you frequent with the BN2

1 Like