White dot visible since 1.33.3.0 (fixed on PC beta 1.34.11.0)

This should have already been fixed with a patch/hot-fix…
tap tap… Is this thing on?

3 Likes

It has nothing to do with tool tips, legacy mode, lock mode or any other setting.

1 Like

The status of this thread is bug logged. This means that it already has been reproduced and is slated for a fix.
I am quite positive that we’ll get a new update soon™️, because we ought to get some updates for other planes as well in AAU2 if I remember correctly, and these aren’t in the release notes yet as far as I can see.

2 Likes

We are aware of that.

A number of us are still hoping for a switch to turn the White Dot off. Regardless of whether a fix for this beta issue is released or not.

2 Likes

Excellent, I hope that too, for everybody.

2 Likes

I don’t seem to have the problem anymore today, I got a 4mb patch this morning. Is it fixed for everyone else too?

edit: it wasn’t actually fixed, it came back later.

Not fixed for me. PC/Steam.
I also had a small update today and as per usual, no announcement as to what it was.

Updated files

1 Like

The 4MB content update was for the WT G1000 and GNS.

I would think that an application update would be needed to fix this issue…

Thank you for showing what was updated. Most users, including me will not know how to find that.

1 Like

First time flying the beta today (Life interferred with my flying) and I’ve seen the dreaded white dot for the first time.

UGLY! - lets hope for a quick fix

PC + X52 Pro - no Xbox controller.

1 Like

Now this is really starting to annoy me. Could we get an update to fix it…please!

1 Like

Agreed.
It’s kind of hard to do a proper testing with this thing causing problems.

it’s so annoying I just reverted back from the beta, didn’t even do one flight lol

1 Like

Going to do the same thing…for the same reason.

1 Like

Yup.

I just joined the beta to see if it is the same thing we have had when using xbox controller (also on pc).

It is indeed.

Feel our pain.

:grinning:

3 Likes

Annoying little white dot!

1 Like

I hope this thing appeared in the beta because Asobo is working on an option to disable this dot on both PC and Xbox.

1 Like

Unfortunately the white dot is still present in todays (18/05/2023) update to v 1.33.5.0.

Yes, a fix for this issue wasn’t included in 1.33.5.0, but the team is aware of this bug and working on it for a future release.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

17 Likes