Why announce the husky while the sim is broken?

The other guy is assuming the game is working for him so it is working for all.

1 Like

i am talking about the mere radio silence but having the time to announce a product, not the product itself.

That’s untrue, please reread. I’ll put you on ‘ignore’ now, so have a nice day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not understanding your behavior.

Again, the time they took to produce the product was before SU5, and it was announced before SU5 as well.

That’s a separate thing done by separate people on a separate schedule with no relation to the core sim updates.

1 Like

is anyone else having the following issues , AND DONT get me started on the stupid profanity filter in msfs thats only visible to owner … not that i have had the oppertunity to get my plane close to another actual player yet because of the problem

1. UI . 1 minute delay at random intevals when trying to use the US weather flying and accessing ATC , theo whole scree output locks in place(almost as if windows 3.11 was loading a swap file data. )
  2. The game will not use more than 4093 megabytes of system memeory despite having 32 availabl
    ( I sincerely hope some idiot didn’t introduce swap files as a way to shoe horn msfs in to the xbox limitations ) I have a 2000mbps m.2ssd and this is not enough if this si the cause

SOLUTION: separate the xbox and pc msfs builds its clear they are not compatible

1. Game freezes even on pressing ESC to get to system menu

2. The resume button somehow has picked up a keystroke combination oc CRTL, ALT P and escape no longer resumes from the system menu when paused ,

3. There are three types of pause simulation in game and each one has its own keys to turn it off or unpause and wont activate or deactivate the others , making pausing a complete mess

4. The CTD I some times experience when the game freeze is making the game unplayable

5. The content manager failed to recognise the mandatory update and wanted to redownload a ton of files an additional 15 gigabytes

6. Finally as you put it a feature request the downloader using the GPU and tying a computer up for 4 days while it tryes to redownload the whole game at pitifully slow speeds, I was downloading average 5 megabits per second on a 40 megabit per second line, this is not an isp issue. As speed testes allowed me to test up to 40 megabits

For the mem. Nope I was using upward of 10gigs out of 16 this morning no problems.

Lighting yes it B****

Graphics Fidelity turn the LoD to 9 look great on a 1080ti i7-6

Correct!
This game is broken since SU5!
In words: BROKEN

Thank you for your concern. We have had a lot of threads with reporting issues concerning SU5. The team is aware of the issues.

This thread is going downwards pretty quickly without new insights on the current issues. Therefore closing.

3 Likes