Why does it work one day

this is a question for all.
Why doers the sim work one day and the next without any changed CTD at the FLY NOW screen?
If any guru can answer this for me please do.

|Processor |Intel(R) Core™ i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz|
|Installed RAM|32.0 GB|
1TB Samsung Solid state
Nvidia GeForce 2080 Super

No one knows, the same thing seems to happen with performance. Some sessions are better than others and some days it’s awful. Streaming/Azure and/or your home internet connection would be the main performance variables which could be causing a CTD, for example upon receipt of malformed data. Just a guess.

Just tried a few things.
CTD with my Aussie scenery, some addon airports but, loaded fine when I loaded at KSFO, so I am thinking it is addon scenery related.
I take your point and this could be a factor also as yesterday it all worked fine. go figure.
Thanks for the response.
I deleted the custom airport scenery that I was starting at and it seems to have fixed the issue

Hi GreenMink461037,

The purpose of the #bugs-and-issues categories is to discuss issues that affect the base simulator. Please do not discuss issues with third-party addons or modifications in this category. These should be filed via the developer’s preferred support method.

If you believe your issue may be caused by a third-party addon/mod, empty your community folder as the templated stated when you created this topic, restart the simulator and try to reproduce the error.

All issues caused by, or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. All issues related to the core simulator can be formally reported through Zendesk.