Why hasn't the iberia livery been added to the xbox version?

as you can see i took the photo from the game’s pre-order trailer

2 Likes

Would like to know that as well…the only thing coming to my mind is that they wait for the WU which will contain Spain…

2 Likes

real! We hope :crossed_fingers:

On the other hand…do we really need to wait at least a few months just to get one livery??
That would be pretty disappointing…

2 Likes

It’s not even on PC… only KLM for the 787 and S7 and another one i think for the A320 that came with the BENELUX world update.

Yeah there is KLM 787 and S7 A320 and thats it. Really dont believe those two carriers are the only ones who gave permission to Asobo/Microsoft…

2 Likes

EXACTLY!! that’s what I think too!

that livery was done by one of the beta testers. that was never included in the game, but kind of stupid showing it in a trailer.

2 Likes

but how is it possible then that on the 787 there is the livery of the klm and in the a320 neo no?

It’s because KLM gave permission and the license to use their livery in MSFS. So they can add the KLM livery. Iberia on the other hand, they probably only gave permission to use their livery on the trailers but not on the sim itself (yet). We’ll just have to wait for WU6 and see if they do include Iberia in there. But I wouldn’t get my hopes up too much.

1 Like

but for example why don’t they put the klm livery also on the a320 neo?

Because everything needs to be approved and written down and commercial interest and, and, and… Welcome to licensing.

Probably because KLM doesn’t have A320 in their fleet in real life. So I can understand if they don’t want to give permission or license for an aircraft that doesn’t exist in their own fleet. They license and give permission for the 787 because they do have the aircraft in their fleet.

2 Likes

Patience, my virtual pilot friend. You’ll get the PC perks soon enough…

1 Like

Well, i also have not seen the iberia livery in the vanilla sim. I’m not sure if the marketplace’s freeware category (which appears to be started in the latest dev update) will also have liveries because it’s an integral part of a commercial product without approvals. But that would be awesome though!

Yes! Exact!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.