Why MFS 2020 it's only 980 MB?

i buy it from Microsoft Store and push install ( i select a second SSD empty that i buy …non the same of windows)… start dwload (980MB only…not 150 gb + 10 MB of Digital Ownership)…
after i push play but no start…always error…
i don’t know what i can do

This is not the game, it’s the launcher.

ok…but after why show me PLAY ?.. i push but not start…

You have to go to the Microsoft store, pair your PC, find the software, and launch it for the DL.
View the FAQ
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/news-microsoft-flight-simulator-version-1-4-2-0-is-now-available/91019

After the 900+ MB loader is downloaded it needs to be started or run (play)… It SHOULD start. It is slow and the screen may not change for sometime. After a minute or so, It should launch the flight sim and the first thing the sim does is check for updates. That is the point where 70 -100 Gig of data will download depending on the version you ordered. The download will continue unpacking the files until complete and then the flight sim will continue execution.

If the download or startup of the flight sim at the 900+ MB point fails to start, I went to the APPS under settings (Windows 10) and clicked on Microsoft Flight Simulator and clicked UNINSTALL.

Then I started all over by going to the Microsoft store and starting the download process again. My second attempt completed without any errors.

This may or may not work for you. It worked for me.

thanks…but not work…i think that was early to sale this program…

this is the errorImmagine 2020-08-18 150922

But i instal on F no C…