My list (in order of preference!)
Global 7500
Global 6000 (or 6500)
Challenger 350
Challenger 604/605
G650

I think we’re dreamin’…

3 Likes

You can even consider that Dassault plane are manufacture in Bordeaux. There is not even a train to take but a bus!!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

How about a 21st Century Supersonic Commercial Jet!

Introducing BOOM Supersonic & Overture: Boom - Supersonic Passenger Airplanes

2 Likes

A Falcon 6X would be my dream.

2 Likes

FSX Eaglesoft Citation X V2 is, still, my most favorite sim business jet. But due to MSFS’s availiability/ “limitations” I am currently hooked on the Cessna Longitude, tnx to to mod…and still sad for the not opening doors…:grin:

2 Likes

Horizon Simulations is working an a Challenger 300, and Horizon Simulations has also partnered with Falcon 900EX Project to create, well, a Falcon 900EX.

As far as I know, these are both freeware projects.

I’m surprised that, after almost a year since MSFS was released, that I haven’t heard about a single payware business jet being worked on. (Maybe I have, but it’s been long enough that I don’t remember)

I kind of wish they had more of the smaller ones like the Cirrus light jet, Citation Mustang, Phenom 100, and that jet Aerostar concept

Carenado has done a Phenom 100 in the past for FSX, so I’m hoping they’ll eventually bring it to this FS as well.

Gulfstream: G550/550ER, G650/650ER, G-IVSP, G280

Citation: 500/501/550/560/650/sovereign/Citation X

Bombardier: Learjet 35/35A/45/55/60, Challenger 600/604, Global Xpress/6000/6500/7500

Beechcraft: Beechjet 400A, King Air F90.

Embrear: Phenom 300, legacy (all models).

My Bizjet wishlist is pretty lengthy haha.

5 Likes

I reckon that’s an excellent list!

2 Likes

I must say i’ve grown fond of the jet since this patch & would love to see more of them yush

the Falcon 7x or Facon 8x looks pretty cool

This one is also a Falcon but slightly different type I think ,Falcon 900 EX

7 Likes

Cessna Citation Mustang (my fav plane)
Gulfstrem 6500
Falcon 7

3 Likes

I’m looking at making a mustang if you wanne help feel free to contact me

Why not a Bombardier Global 7500 or 6500 with the awesome flightdeck???

5 Likes

My first choice - for sure!

4 Likes

I fly a Falcon 2000LXS IRL, and it is a beautiful airplane. Don’t think you will find another airplane that hand flies as nice as a Falcon.

5 Likes

+1 G650 is the real bussines jet :grinning:

1 Like

Of course, I don’t really care, the main thing; there will be another business jet than the Citation Longitude

Oh exciting. The Falcon2000LXS sure looks cool too. The 2 engined version. Love the livery in that youtube clip.

Found another cool livery for the Falcon

I’d be very happy with a Falcon yush. I’d fly it to my favorite holliday destination,Almeria Spain.Not sure what the 3 engine is for on the 7&8X? Longer distances/endurance? sure looks cool.The one you fly too

1 Like