Wi-fi internet problem with the Game

these value 2500… etc… say’s often not much, because it is a measurement for one single connection. Hard work and much more real are many parallel connections.

The game can use at bandwith what is possible over your WIFI and of course what’s your speed of your Internet connection is. I asssume the most routers should not have any kind of issue and you can play this game also over WIFI. BUT: WIFI connection quality depends on so many factors.

A good example: my router is two rooms far and as I “work at home” I connected the work-laptop with wifi , is just easier. The connection quality was about 70% , but I had random strange connection lost of the vpn. I noticed that the connection quality goes sometime down ( may be the neigboor looks strange videos :wink: ) and the VPN disconnected. The result: I just work now also with the laptop at may switch ( little vpn and thats it ).

But… have you checked that you realy lost the WIFI connection ? Some users reported issues with the Azure server-connections. Best would be, if you can try a network-cable, just for test-case.

EDIT: ah, you added images… then you may be not meant that you lost your WIFI connection, instead you report the in-game “connection lost” message. For these exists some topics.
Reasons can be : still your WIFI connection, your Internet-Provider, Azure-Server issues, others see existing topics.

Example Forum Search:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/search?q=connection%20lost%20order%3Alatest

Example Existing Topic: