Will Asobo be fixing flights not loading? ) XBox

The blue bar goes all the way to the right but nothing happens. I’m just sitting there eyeballing it… Trying to telepathically load the flight … But never loads😅

Will Asobo be fixing this at some point? It happens very,very randomly so not sure if it’s location specific or if online services are to blame.

Stumped…

You didnt mention mods. Disable all mods (ensure Community folder is empty) before testing.

Testing should be done on stock game with stock scenery, hope you find a solution.

Yeah I get this as well occasionally, all started since SU9 update.

Series X.

2 Likes

Search is your friend.

New Update to the ‘Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta’ on Xbox Insider Hub - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Update on Xbox and Xbox Cloud Gaming Launch Issue - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

[BLOG] May 19th, 2022 Development Update - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

1 Like

Just a general notice:

Can people please see the Xbox tag I have next to each thread title I post? It would save everyone some time :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Thanks - I don’t use anything beta on my Xbox and prefer not to be on the insider program.

Was happening for me before SU9

It’s because the actual hot fix is not released yet. It will probs come out before the 25Th (top gun update) so around Monday or Tuesday mate . Be patient then we’ll be able to get on I think. It’s mostly guaranteed because they will be changing the actual game so when loading on you’ll be loading on to their “new” game which is the same but fixed. If that makes sense to you.

1 Like

Oh I must of been lucky then, as it only started with SU9 for me, I have read it’s a long running bug though. So far it’s happened about 4 times in my short time with SU9 update.

1 Like

Oh i didnt spot that sorry lol :man_facepalming:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.