Will Microsoft & Asobo be at FlightSimExpo?

How about FlightSimExpo are you guys going to be attending?

1 Like

Since its in San Diego, I will try to attend this year. Short drive from LA.

I have been to the two previous ones and we will be there in person.

Looking forward to meeting many new people and old friends that will also be there.

It is my hope that the Miscosoft/Asobo team will have a presence there as it is looking like it will the biggest flight sim conference this year.

See you there Bill

1 Like

I didn’t see MSFS/Asobo on the sponsor of exhibitors list, although I’m sure many companies will be demonstrating their products using MSFS…

I’m imagining Asobo won’t be there due to international covid restrictions?

Does Microsoft have a booth?

They could still be a sponsor and remotely give presentations.

1 Like

And I realized after I wrote that, I think Jorg is in Texas? I wonder if he/they even know about the event?

Maybe not, been a busy year for them :laughing:

1 Like

5 minute drive from my house -

MS seems to prefer their own events. Recall the 1st announcement of MSFS was not made at the FlightSimExpo two years ago but literally 1 hour after it closed doors, which certainly was no coincidence. Next, they gave their sim to a select numer of YouTubers in a strictly private event two months later.

Strange indeed when I imagine a certain Austin to praise the most recent incarnation of his product on this years FlightSimExpo - in the absence of the elephant in the room.

Perhaps MS will rethink this.

MSFS will have a large presence and represented on many product levels at FlightSim Expo without the developers being physically present at the event.

Of course it’s a P3D/XPlane party, I wonder if the organisation would allow MSFS screens… :grin: but indirectly, MSFS will have a presence… many third party developers will be there… and hopefully for guests, be allowed to show their products, also new versions ported to MSFS. Airosoar, Orbx… Thrustmaster… Navigraph…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.