Will the servers hold up 27th

We’ll get it first, here in Kiribati :grinning:

I’m actually in the UK… so it’s usually late afternoon

Regards
Steve

1 Like

I’m on the East coast time zone of USA. If you go into the Microsoft store on xbox, select one of the versions and then scroll down a couple of sections to Details it says release date with the time on it. I assume that would be accurate for wherever you live?

At least MSFS doesn’t have a chat option… but I expect some of ‘em will join the forum. That should be fun :tired_face:

Regards
Steve

2 Likes

They won’t last on this platform and they’ll try to find their house land on it and the next few days it’s bye bye.

2 Likes

I’m not doubting your experience, which is what it is.

Most stats I’ve seen on console gaming put the average console gamer age between 28-35. That doesn’t deny that there will be younger players and I’ve also met plenty of ‘juvenile’ older players.

I do agree that whatever happens after launch with Game Pass giving many the chance to ‘try it’ will settle down over time.

As a ‘50-something’ I intend to deal with any momentary gaming turbulence with humour and patience. :grinning:

2 Likes

Prepare for 700 747s spawning on the active runway!

1 Like

At least we have plenty of runways to choose from. I’ll just go & hide on the nearest farm strip LOL

Regards
Steve

3 Likes

My own house is under the Heathrow flight path but I won’t be going anywhere near that at launch. I’ll stick to learning the ropes on a default Cessna at a little local airfield.

2 Likes

I’ll be flying squirrels suggestions and taking off at Ranton UK (I’ll find the correct field name) and of course my regional country ports too.

Good to know, thank you! I’ve been trying to find that info. Where did you find it… have a link? I looked all over🙄

I think that’s quite an unfair generalisation. I’m disabled, trans and Jewish. On xbox I’d get a kid be a prick directly every month or so. Since moved to PC it’s almost every time I play a multiplayer game with voice chat some sexist, homo/transphobic or antisemites language.

But hey, there’s no voice chat in game so even if there are problems of people causing chaos at airports or whatever, it’s not going to be that level and ultimately you have prejudice in all communities.

1 Like

Yeah that’s my plan. Going to tour less tourist and remote areas. Plus where I live, I don’t think ever seen anyone else at the airport local to me use in my whole time flying. The bigger airport near me (EGBN) I see someone every now and then, but it’s very quiet so even if have multiplayer on I’m hoping I’ll be okay. I wouldn’t go more than 20nm any direction though lol

1 Like

just turn multiplayer off. problem solved.

1 Like

Well @XCubTurbo That’s what I said at end of message above yours :wink:

Though that only works once downloaded and doesn’t fix issues with streaming from the server should that be effected.

1 Like

Go into the store or game pass section when you’re using your xbox and then click on one of the game editions. When it’s opened up scroll down through the different tabs to “Details” and it’s on there.

1 Like

Closing this topic as it falls outside of the Code of Conduct and Standard Operating Procedures.

• The Skies are Open for All - Everyone is welcome to Microsoft Flight Simulator regardless of age, gender, race, sexuality, or creed.
  • One World, One Community - Not matter how you play – regardless of console, experience level, or reason – we are one community of aviation lovers.
  • Follow Your Checklist - Adhere to the set of rules from each community space. Skipping a checklist item can ground a flight quickly.
  • A Pilot is a Pilot - Welcome new pilots to the community with respect, and seek to have positive experiences with your fellow pilots.

Keep topics and posts focused on MSFS and not users of it.

3 Likes