Win11 alternative to vJoy? Sim pedals as rudders…

Hi there - I wasted a bunch of time today trying to get Vjoy to work on my Win11 rig… It did install but failed to work properly…

I tried and failed to Google to another solution that will allow me to use my sim racing pedals as rudder controls? Is there anything out there?

It’s not the end of the world as I can use the twist grip - but I’d prefer a pedal solution. No room in my rig for even temporary placement if true rudder controls…

Thanks!

(I did try all the suggested workarounds such as using a slightly older version but no luck…)

I am using vjoy with Win11 just fine. I do not understand why you need vjoy at all? Assign one axis to “Rudder Axis Left” and one axis to “Rudder Axis Right”.

Thanks - I should admit that I’m preparing for the arrival of a Virpil joystick/throttle and haven’t actually fired up MSFS yet… I’d been given the understanding that vjoy/ucr were required to fudge sim racing pedals - but maybe that’s for other sims such as DCS/IL2?

You are welcome. Have fun with your new hardware when it arrives. My Virpil setup. Pedals are Thrustmaster TPR.

1 Like