Wind Layers cannot be added

Hello,

I really do not know if this is addressed yet. There might be a post out there somewhere regarding the problem with the Wind Layers so I apologise if there is already a topic on this.

However, I would just like to mention that there might be an issue with adding wind layers when customising the weather; The wind layers cannot be added which is quite strange. I clicked on “Add Wind Layer” but no Wind tabs were showing up after I clicked on the button.

When choosing weather presets however, the wind tab(s) are visible but if you delete them, you cannot re-add them.

Anyone else having this problem? Are there any solutions or workarounds for this issue?

Thank you very much.

Are you using SU7 version (1.21.13.0), or the latest SU7 test version (1.21.18.0)? If you’re still in the .13 version, that’s a known issue, and it appears to be fixed in the .18 version. If you don’t want to worry about going into the test version, you can wait until the official release version is put out and the custom weather settings should work correctly then.
If you’re in the test version, then please report it in the appropriate thread.
Regards

Nope. Not using the test version.