Windows 11 and VR / Win11 VR

You don’t say what processor you’re using or what Nvidia GPU. [EDIT]: Oops! You do at the end - so it’s not an AMD deal then. There was an article today claiming that AMD has determined that running Win11 on an AMD processor causes a 15% performance hit relative to Win10 for a number of programs and AMD is going to issue a patch. AMD: Windows 11 May Cause Performance Dips Of Up To 15% On Ryzen CPUs (wccftech.com)

I have an i9-9900K, non-system 970 EVO Plus SSD dedicated to MSFS, 32 Gb RAM, RTX3090, and given my system isn’t the latest and greatest as far as CPU and RAM go, it runs great in VR with a G2 and the LODfactors for terrain and object detail set in usercfg.opt at 2.0 instead of 1.0 (and same for 4.0 vs 2.0 for 2D). I presume that I now have the RTM version of Win11-I installed the BETA version and left the Windows Insider program a week or two ago. Says I’m running build 22000.194 in Settings.

The only problems I’ve noted with Win11 have nothing to do with MSFS. The Search dialog doesn’t always give me web results, the Taskbar sometimes loses some of its icons until a reboot, and remote desktop doesn’t always connect as quickly and reliably to Win10 computers on the same local home Wi-Fi LAN as it did in Windows 10. Other than that, I’m happy with Win11 and looking forward to having it run my computer in whatever capacity that I continue to use it for another 10 years or so, rather than a mere 4 more years with my Win10 computers.