Wish list for study level aircraft add ons

Ok good people.
Your Wishlist for DLC study level aircraft, from developers such as, Majestic, iFly, A2A, Milviz, PMDG, etc,etc.
Mine starts with the Majestic Dash 8, A2A Cherokee, PMDG 737…and a Helicopter.

1 Like

Dash 8 Q200

Weird thing is Majestic USED to have one, then one day it just went away and only the 400 remained.

3 Likes

PMDG 737-800 for sure!

1 Like

Never tried that one…but thinking about it I will send them an email and ask why. An analogue Dash 8 would be interesting.

1 Like

Study level Piper PA 30 Twin Comanche, Siai Marchetti SF 260, Avro Lancaster, P 51 Mustang, Concord (actually in development I think), Avro Vulcan, BAC-111, Bell UH1.

I’ll stop here before it gets too boring but, yes, there’s plenty of exciting aircraft hopefully to come.

Happy days :relaxed:

The little Dash8 was an overgrown bush plane. Fun as hell when you didn’t have passengers.

The 400 (and to some extent the 300) stretched a lot of the life out of the Dash 8.

1 Like

Helicopters! Bell 206, 407, 205, Airbus H125, UH1-H, I could do this all day.
Also would love to see 172 that has doors and all, but that’s not as important. Doing stalls in 172 today and it seems pretty good.

2 Likes

737NG/MAX (PMDG got us covered here already), 777, 787, and throw in a Embraer ERJ or E-Jet for good measure. That’s all I need.

1 Like

PMDG is about 6 plus months away. Shame there wasn’t wasn’t something nearer on the horizon. I am referring to study level a/c of course. Maybe the sudden release caught the developers on the hop.

Also real world AI traffic would be nice. That is probably months away!

MD80 series for sure!! I love the Maddog too much!

4 Likes

Cessna 172P or M for beginners - NOT G1000 !
B737-800 for those wanting their ATPL
Twin Otter DHC-6 400 & 400S seaplane for those that want to dream

2 Likes

Study level Concorde!!!
I am talking about a level where when the optional AI Copilot/FE is turned OFF you need a second/third person to operate the aircraft

1 Like

Study-level Beechcraft Duchess 76, twin engine trainer, w/ steam gauges
Study-level DC3, classic twin engine aircraft

Also:
Vashon Ranger, LSA with Dynon avionics (doesn’t need to be study-level)

3 Likes

Helicopter: Bell Huey (civil and military), Bell Jet/Long Ranger, Bell 412

Gilders: ASK 21, ASW28, Ventus, Discus

Light Aircraft: Comco Ikarus C42

2 Likes

I would like to see a package of study level GA aircraft commonly used for real life training such as:

1. Cessna C152
  2. Cessna C172
  3. Cessna C182
  4. Diamond DA20
  5. Diamond DA40
  6. Diamond DA42
  7. Piper PA-38

Airliners are interesting but these are the planes most new pilots actually learn on and if they were study level it would make MSFS extremely attractive as a training program!

2 Likes

Hi there,
I moved this to General Discussion, as this is a request for third-party aircraft and the Wishlist section is only for MSFS features. (Also, nowadays, it’s only one wish per topic.)
Thanks for your understanding!

TBM 930 / 940. I would literally pay as much or more than I paid for the whole sim (I have Premium Deluxe) for that single plane if it was well done. And I’m sure I’m not alone.

4 Likes

Citationmax’s CJ3+

2 Likes

Definitely the Metroliner

2 Likes