Won't update

My first problem with this sim. I went to start the problem as usual and it said I needed a required update at the Microsoft store. When I went there and it said error and wouldn’t download. Help please

Hm with me everything went perfectly. Have you ever restarted your pc or logged out of the Windows Store and logged in again ?

Was there an essential update?! My Windows store seems to have downloaded a mini-patch and the current version is 1.7.14.0 in the store. When I started the sim, I had to select the folder where the 90GB installation is located and press “Update” and a small download was initiated but it was really really small.

Ja im Windows Store war das Update 330mb groß und ingame noch kleiner :joy:

Ist denn die 1.7.14.0 die richtige aktuelle Version? Ich habe nämlich seit Tagen das Problem, dass mein Windows Store ein Update für sich selbst hat aber irgendwie nicht installieren mag. Nicht dass da was nicht up to date ist und er den Patch nicht zieht. Ich warte nämlich auch schon sehnsüchtig auf den Patch.

Ich auch aber dieser große Patch wird bei mir auch noch nicht angezeigt. Soweit ich weiß kommt der auch erst in ein paar Tagen
Sonst hätte man auch in anderen Foren oder YouTube Videos was mitbekommen

Schau mal bitte in deinem Windows Store auf die letzten Updates. Ist da bei dir auch die 1.7.14.0 die aktuelle Version vom Flusi?

Ja ist die selbe Version
Die hat es vorhin erst runtergeladen

Ja super danke dir! Ich habe gehört dass es morgen evtl. soweit sein soll mit dem Patch.

Ich hoffe das es nicht ganz so viel GB hat weil ich hab ne bambusleitung :joy:

Dann musst geduldig sein :slight_smile:

Ja Alles gut der Vertrag bei Vodafone ist schon gekündigt :joy:

What happened? I ask about an error trying to download the update and now I have no idea what you are telling me. I am stuck without being able to load the sim and fly. When I open the sim it and it says I need the update I click on OK and it takes me to the Microsoft store and instead of updating, it says error and stops.

see at the top right of your screen, there you will see a download arrow

Thank you for this information. I am back up and running. The other post might have said the same thing you did but I couldn’t tell.