Working Honeycomb Bravo AP stack...beta? With a bonus light!

So here are my bindings for the AP stack. Over on the left I suggest search by button at some point just to make sure its not attached to something you don’t want.

Joystick Button 17 SELECT AIRSPEED BUG
Joystick Button 17 SET AUTOPILOT AIRSPEED HOLD

Joystick Button 18 VOR OBS
Joystick Button 19 SELECT HEADING BUG
Joystick Button 20 SELECT VSI BUG
Joystick Button 21 SELECT ALTITUDE BUG

Joystick Button 1 TOGGLE AUTOPILOT HEADING HOLD

Joystick Button 2 TOGGLE AUTOPILOT LOCALIZER HOLD
Joystick Button 2 AUTOPILOT NAV1 HOLD

Joystick Button 3 TOGGLE AUTOPILOT APPROACH HOLD
Joystick Button 4 TOGGLE AUTOPILOT BACKCOURSE HOLD
Joystick Button 5 TOGGLE AUTOPILOT ALTITUDE HOLD
Joystick Button 6 TOGGLE AUTOPILOT VS HOLD

Joystick Button 7 TOGGLE AUTOPILOT FLIGHT LEVEL CHANGE
Joystick Button 7 AUTOPILOT AIRSPEED HOLD CURRENT

BONUS PART!!!

Fixed IAS Light!

If you don’t already know, go here

and scroll down, theres an MSFS: AS_HONEYCOMB_MSFS.zip file. You will need to right click and select open link in new tab to download? not my website lol

Unzip, install, blah blah blah… Its going to put a folder called AFC_Bridge into you community folder

This wil get the lights working, well most of them.

I have not seen them all working but most.

Anyway, if you go into the AFC_Bridge folder, then the bin folder, theres a BFC_Throttle_Config.json file

Open that up in notepad, scroll down just a bit and you’ll see a line that says

"BitIndex": 6,
  "Condition": "A:AUTOPILOT AIRSPEED HOLD, bool",  <--- change will be here

Change that line to

"Condition": "A:AUTOPILOT FLIGHT LEVEL CHANGE, bool",

BAM!!! One more working light.

Theres some other lights not working. but I’ve noticed they aren’t listed in that file, so maybe just a matter of finding what they’re called :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas!!!

PS… I cannot confirm at this moment, but right after I got previous mentioned light working, my heading bug moved by 1 degree increments and not 10??? It makes no sense so I don’t really know why. Only mentioning to see if anyone else has the same thing.

I also just got the Carenado 182 and noticed the same in that plane, BEFORE I got the light working…again NO idea what going on with that

1 Like

Following. Awaiting arrival.

Likewise. Hope by the time they manage to deliver their autumn orders, most of these issues will have gone away one way or another.

I noticed, flying the Baron, the lights on the AP stack are only illuminated when the function is switched on. HDG, ALT, NAV function off = Light off
So there is no background lighting. But that would be a nice.

They need to stop selling the quadrant and yoke until it does exactly what they say it does. I wouls call that false advertising and accepting money by deception. Don’t worry i have sent them i nice long Email stating the legality of selling faulty goods as perfect and in pristine condition.