Working Title CJ4 Discussion Thread

Correct. If you are referring to either the G1000NXi or the G3000 mods (both done by Working Title), those have no impact on the CJ4.

If you’ve got the latest version of the CJ4, you might want to uninstall and reinstall it from scratch. If you have a valid Simbrief ID and you create a valid plan in Simbrief, it should import without any issues.

Try this:

World Map
Pick a From airport
Pick a To airport
Click FLY
Click Ready to FLY
CTRL 3
IDX
Next
Route Menu
FPLN RECALL (GAME)
DEP ARR
Pick your Departure Runway
EXEC

Thanks guys.

I redownloaded the plane and made sure I hadn’t ticked the g3000 in msfsaddons linker and it works! Maybe having the g3000 ticked at the same time was effecting the cj4’s systems?

I did a great flight with the cj4 last night… amazing plane with the mod! Really enjoyed flying it.

steve

2 Likes

I have the CJ4 mod installed and also the g3000 for other aircraft installed. I think there is a problem with your install. The two mods are completely compatible.

Hi all, I’m using Working title v0.12.13. I’ve got my simbrief a/c connected and my navigraph a/c linked. I’m having issues loading my flight plan from SimBrief. When I click on FPLN RECALL I get a lot of “waypoint, not in database” errors. It doesn’t load any of the waypoints in. All I see is dept & arr airports under LEGS.

Any suggestions? Thank you

Probably different AIRAC cycles in simbrief and MSFS. Do you have an Navigraph subscription? Then update simbrief and MSFS to the latest cycle.
If you don’t have a subscription it is virtually impossible to synchronise the AIRAC cycles. SimBrief per default uses a cycle that older than a year while the MSFS is regularly update to a relatively current cycle. So chances are they don’t match an something in your flightplan has change in between.
I wouldn’t know how to fix this.

1 Like

@chk3000 You were absolutely correct. I do have a Navigraph subscription. I had to run Navigraph’s Nav Data center tool to update MSFS’s core database and then update simbrief with the latest AIRAC cycle. It looks like the flight plan loads without any errors now.

Many thanks for your help on this.

Navigraph does not have VFR sectionals … right?

Right. But I think they are coming? You can get them as layers (for the US}) in LittleNavMap, Volanta, SimToolkitPro and Skyvector

1 Like

After installing Working title add-on, I am not able to press any buttons on the FMS. Other buttons and switches are working. Have deleted and reinstalled the add-on. Anyone else with this kind of problem?

Why am I only getting a single airport chart listed in the MFD airport charts? Not the parking stands etc which are available in the in-game window. Using v0.12.13. I was expecting a list of available charts. Any ideas anyone?

Long press…

I suspect it will only display charts that support moving map/display aircraft position. None of the other chart types you list will show your aircraft position.

In the Virtual Cockpit or an peripheral device?

If on an external like the Honeycomb Bravo then it’s probably because WT CJ4 uses custom LVARs and you will need to use a third party driver like SPAD next or Axis and Ohs to get them to work. It’s a bit of a process, but SPAD provide lots of video tutorials if you are new to using custom drivers. its well worth it though as it allows you to get much more out of your devices.

If in the VC, sorry no idea what would cause that.

1 Like

A question on using the Working Title CJ4 with the Sim Update 10 Beta. I’ve applied the new panel.cfg to overcome the blank screens problem but the best I get is this. Any thoughts welcomed…

Try this:

1 Like

That fixed it! Many thanks!

1 Like

Just giving some love to the beautiful work WT has done on this aircraft. I’m back binge-flying it after i haven’t for a long time and i’m glad i am!

3 Likes

I would like to see the LOGITECH radio standby COM1 radio as an overlay. This is a nice workaround from using the CDU tune. I would like to code this myself and be a contributor, but need a hint on which file to mod. Great work here, thank you.

—- solved——
The toolbar/GTN750/ pop up submenu has this

So, is the white screen issue in SU10 beta fixed now?