Working title CJ4 FMS set up not working for me

Today i downloaded the latest CJ4 from working title. I went to set up my FPL and cannot enter a SID. I select my runway, then SID and transition but my legs page shows my runway and destination only. And then on my FP page it shows my ORIG RWY correctly… 22L and my VIA as TRMML3 (Correct SID) but then to is RW22L… not my SID transition. I have tried entering a flight plan at multiple airports with the same results. what am i doing wrong?

to be more specific… i am finding that when i select a SID i can only select certain runways… now you may think… well some SIDS are connected to certain runways… i get that… but the SID i selected would not allow me to select an allowable runway.

I’ve been able to use it with no issues. Could you provide some screenshots of the problem? Or a video?

P.S. what version number are you using?

Thanks for the prompt reply, 11.0. Problem is when I select SID I can’t select my runway. It looks like FMC freezes. I go to legs page and whole SID is not there. And on flp page the via is the Sid with the to is the runway which makes no sense

I went to set up my FPL and cannot enter a SID. I select my runway, then SID and transition but my legs page shows my runway and destination only. And then on my FP page it shows my ORIG RWY correctly… 22L and my VIA as TRMML3 (Correct SID) but then to is RW22L… not my SID transition. I have tried entering a flight plan at multiple airports with the same results. what am i doing wrong?

Without pictures or a video I can’t really tell

Ok. I downloaded 11.1. I’ll give it a try and if I still have problems I’ll post pics.

Just tried 11.1. Issue still there. Please try the following.

1. Spawn in at kdtw
  2. Turn on battery and avionics to dispatch
  3. Initiate gps
  4. Set departure KDTW
  5. Set arrival KMBS
  6. Set SID to TRMML3
  7. Transition GNZOE
  8. Try selecting runway 22L. This is where I see the bug. It does not let me select that runway. It like freezes.
  9. Go to legs page and see it empty
  10. Go to FLP page and see Via TRMML3 to runway 22L

I won’t be able to do this until after work

1 Like