Working Title CJ4 v0.5.1 released (with Simbrief FMS import)

Very, very rare that you would board with the engines running. If you did, you would have the left engine shutdown.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Another question. How do you enter Variable wind direction in the FMS for TAKEOFF and APPROACH?

Yes it does.

I had same question as @ElMisero737. So you board passengers then go through pre-flight and setup? Based on your video, seems like that time would be a premium for corporate-type passengers?

1 Like

My CJ4 Autopilot can’t follow the NAV1 source, in particular when i dial in a VOR frequency. Do you have the same issue?

My cj4 autopilot (working title 5.1) does not go into VOR mode. Even when the PFD shows VOR 1, the AP announciator stays in FMS mode

I can’t seem to get the legs page to show speeds and altitudes for each waypoint. I must not be entering something but I can’t figure out what it is.

John

The whole VNAV related stuff is not working yet. So it’s normal and you’re not missing anything.

Working Title is doing an amazing job here, and for free. But their system inherits the autopilot from the base game, so even the issues, and that’s a bummer (of course, the fault is on Asobo/Zendesk). The CJ4 not going into VOR mode is an absolutely game breaker, I’ve reported to Zendesk but they don’t even aknowledged the issues and marked it as solved.

So I played around with the mod for bit. I was going by the SOP, and I tried to do the import flight plan from simbrief. According to the SOP my pilot ID is supposed to be six digits, Mine is only 5. I tried with just 5, and with a leading 0 to pad it to six digits. When I tried to click on FPLN RECALL, it came back with an invalid flight plan message.

My pilot id is 5 digits and works ok for me.

Marked as solved means they’ve read your report and it’s been taken into the logs. so it’s acknowledged

It would seem more logical to call it say “Logged” or “Recorded”, rather than “SOLVED” which typically elsewhere would indicate that a “Problem” was "Corrected.

Confusing Communications leading to a lot of Misunderstanding.

2 Likes

I am refreshing my checklist and notice that the Yaw Damper is turned on right after takeoff and turned off right before landing. Does the Yaw Damper work on the CJ4 Mod? Do I need to worry about it? I never used it before.

The FMC Perf menu wont stay up. It keeps reverting to Fuel Management page. I cant enter any figures fast enough before it reverts!

I had this issue once before but it cleared up after I took off. In any case v0.6.0 is out. Best timber the latest version

Thanks.
Still shows 5.1 on GitHub, where is the v6.0.0?

Thanks again.

I just tried the V0.6.0 boy these guys work fast!

All looks good.

My SID didnt populate any altitudes, but its just one instance from LGAV ATV SID.

Approach did populate altitudes.

I wan approaching LGSK on the NDB approach to RW19. Pity there isnt any VOR/NDB pointers, but the frequencies are tunable in the radio page…just a matter of time I bet!

Cheers!

Considering how bad the Asobo flight planner (and aweful ATC) is this is turning into a nice study level jet!

V0.6.1 will have fixed VOR navigation and CRS knob behavior.

1 Like