The G3000 mod is now officially part of the WorkingTitle group!
v0.2.1 Hotfix is now live. You can grab it at Github here: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/releases/tag/g3000-v0.2.1
The file you want is called “workingtitle-g3000-v0.2.1.zip”.
Some release highlights for v0.2.1:
- Fixed several compatibility issues with the WT G1000 mod.
- You can now change PFD wind options while on the ground.
- Performance optimizations.
Highlights for the original v0.2.0 release:
- The G3000 mod is now integrated with the WorkingTitle ecosystem! This has allowed the addition of the following features:
- Certain G3000 settings (including all newly added ones) are now saved across flights.
- SVT toggle for the PFD.
- Altimeter baro units toggle between IN HG and HPA.
- More new navigational map features:
- Added range ring/range compass overlay.
- Map zoom behavior now more closely matches the real G3000.
- Added ability to show track vector, altitude intercept arc, and fuel range ring.
- Added city display backed by a worldwide 26,000-city database from simplemaps.
- Toggle between none/absolute/relative terrain modes.
- Auto-North Up.
- Terrain colors on the navigational map have been changed to better match the real G3000.
- Partial support for the Longitude: cosmetic changes only, no new functionality.
- Bug Fixes:
- Map scroll is no longer broken in HDG/TRK UP modes.
Read the documentation here: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/tree/main/docs/workingtitle-g3000
Please report any issues you find on the Github page: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/issues
When reporting issues, we appreciate any and all details you can provide, including the exact nature of the issue, how often it occurs, and how to reproduce it.