The G3000 mod is now officially part of the WorkingTitle group!
v0.3.4 hotfix is now live. You can grab it at Github here: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/releases/tag/g3000-v0.3.4
The file you want is called “workingtitle-g3000-v0.3.4.zip”.
Some release highlights for v0.3.4:
- Fixed nav map not drawing approach paths.
- Fixed PFD autopilot display not flashing appropriate warnings (e.g. when the autopilot is disengaged).
Release highlights for v0.3.1:
- Improved compatibility with the WorkingTitle CJ4 mod.
- Fixed an issue where on the navigational map, waypoints in a flight plan sometimes had missing labels.
- City labels no longer appear in the weather radar screens.
Release highlights for v0.3.0:
Now fully compatible with the Cessna Citation Longitude.
The touchscreen controller UI style has been completely revamped through integration of StuTozer/ElectrikKar’s Touchscreen Restyled Mod as well as numerous additional changes.
The MFD navigation data bar is now customizable.
- Display brightness is now saved between sessions for the TBM 930.
- The Terrain softkey no longer displays a value of “undefined”.
- Terrain mode and DCLTR settings for the inset map now save correctly between sessions.
- Fixed an issue where the pressing the down button in the active flight plan page would cause a CTD under certain circumstances. Also generally improved the scroll behavior in the active flight plan page.
- Fixed a bug where the track vector overlay would disappear under certain conditions.
- Performance optimizations for the city display.
- Fixed a bug where changing the ADF frequency in the touchscreen controller’s Audio/Radio page would lead to unexpected changes in NAV frequencies.
Read the documentation here: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/tree/main/docs/workingtitle-g3000
Please report any issues you find on the Github page: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/issues
When reporting issues, we appreciate any and all details you can provide, including the exact nature of the issue, how often it occurs, and how to reproduce it.