World map - Departure Airport selector - Historic list of 3 airports always the same regardless of subsequent further airport selections

Dear all,

I have had this problem since day one - I have purchased MSFS since its first release, but also before that, I had a beta version that was uninstalled when the beta campaign version was deactivated.

The first 3 airports I have ever loaded in the choose flight screen have always stayed the same, in the History section of the Departure Airport selector on the World map page. No matter what airports I select and load, when returning back to the World map page, the same 3 historic list of airports never update. They are in fact the first 3 airports I ever loaded - EBBR, LOWI and KBPI.

I have searched on the internet and seen that this was a known issue in the early days of MSFS, but this was also fixed a long time ago, looking at the responses.

However, for me - the problem is still there - of course I have been updating MSFS all through this time to the latest current version - but the bug fix never seemed to be applied for my installation in any MSFS update.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Hello @RoseSkink5298,
Have a look at this topic as it “may” be what you are describing:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s related. My user name (Peter) uses plain English letters only, so this has to be a different issue.

The airport history hasn’t changed in a while, no matter how often I start my flights at other airports.

Happened in SU9, probably in SU8 too (don’t remember), and still present in the current SU10 beta 1.27.19.0