World Update 4 - LFHM Megeve - strange giant "rooftops" in the vincinity

Hi,

Have you installed LFHM Asobo airport in content manager ? If not, the default scenery will appear with no bug. Only with LFHM airport installed with content manager.

As far as I observe this bug it is still occuring in my installation. Even if I empty the community directory. I use the Asobo LFHM with the regular content manager.

Sorry, I was mistaken by marking this as solved. For me it is still unsolved and I hope that it will be corrrested somewhen.

Regards, Holger

2 Likes

Days ago I sent another message requesting help.
I have problems, at the moment I have only detected this one; in Megeve with the latest update, Nordic countries, I find the problem seen in images.
Disable MFS, reinstalled it and nothing. I ended up formatting the hard drive and reinstalling MFS2020 from scratch, and the result was the same. I don’t have any files in the Community folder.
Does anyone know how to correct this problem?
Thanks

Please participate in this thread:

Is this related to your problem?

It’s obviously just one of thousands of things that needs fixing and no amount of reinstalling MSFS will fix it. A ticket to Zendesk or to 3rd developers (when applicable) is the only way unless you actually know how to work the SDK. It may take a while for the cure.

ok. Thanks, I was already unhinged looking for the problem, thanks

Some duplicate threads were consolidated into this post.

for me WU6 has solved the problem!