World Update 7

take a look at latest roadmap next world update 2022

I donā€™t think asking for the Avro Arrow as the historic aircraft for Canada is asking for the impossible. MSFS is going (kind of already has gone) supersonic; they probably already have the F-18 just about ready to go because of the Top Gun movie, before the release date was moved forward. The Avro Arrow was the pinnacle of Canadian aviation development and was very advanced for its time (back in '59). Plus, it still looks really awesome. And no weapon systems to model, so itā€™s good to go! :wink:

Come on, Microsoft/Asobo! Make this bird fly again when you do the World Update for Canada :maple_leaf: !

3 Likes

New Zealand for WU7 would definitely have my support. Amazing country with lots of scenic places to discover.
Caribbean would also be nice or places like Italy or Greece.

3 Likes

Spain,Portugal,Italy or Africa

3 Likes

Not sure why you think that as December isnā€™t even on the roadmap. The roadmap isnā€™t a ā€˜from now to the end of yearā€™ thing. They do it in sections. It would be very odd for them not to release a world update around Christmas when itā€™s a huge time to be grabbing new & returning players attention & nothing does that better then a flashy world update. They wouldnā€™t do 3 sim updates in a row thatā€™s for sure.

Iā€™m fine thanks, got my Nordics (where Iā€™m from) and DACH (where I now live)! Happy camper! (Well, I wouldnā€™t mind Helsinki getting PG at some point though).

1 Like

The blue progress bar at the bottom of the screen to go right to the end when loading into a flight :wink:

no more world updates this year please just fix the base game

5 Likes

Iā€™d like to see more countries from a different climate zone than what weā€™ve had so far. Tropical places like Brazil, middle America, South East Asiaā€¦ That kinda stuff. One of the beauties of FS is after all that you can explore places that are far away from homeā€¦

2 Likes

South America.

1 Like

Off topic! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Of course if the sims works or not can be a matter of perspective, not everybody will use or require every single feature.

Come on Italy, hereā€™s hoping we see v2 in MSFS :pray: soon!

1 Like

ā€¦for everyone who want to use it. Yes, the stability issues need to be ironed out, but their existence does not mean that the sim does not work in general. Because it does.

Iā€™d love them to change how FS did their autogen scenery display so that island scenery showed much further out. When youā€™re flying over land, what they do now works pretty well. But, you get a few miles from an island and itā€™s barren. But, they could change that to say that, if they havenā€™t generated many scenery objects, expand the scenery circle until you display X objects.

1 Like

Yes PLEASE

Yep All the Caribbean Islands would be awesome.

4 Likes

Australia + New Zealandā€¦ itā€™s time.

7 Likes

Lots of support for an Oceania or NZ update here, Iā€™ve complied a list of suggested list of POIā€™s for NZ that Iā€™d love to see covered as a kiwi simmer:

1 Like

The Caribbean islands would be great and with the aerosoft twin otter and the ATR72 coming would be perfect together :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to see them do a quantas livery for the 747 for the Australian update and an air new Zealand livery a320 neo during that update if it ever happened

2 Likes

those liveries are available in flightsim.to ??

If you want official ones you will have a VERY VERY long wait if they were to ever come Asobo cant just add real airline liveries as default to the sim unless they have a license agreement with the airlines who own the copyrights to the liveries.