World Update 7

South Europe, to complete the continent and all medium haul flights.
Especially:

• Greece
  • Italy
  • Spain
  • Balkan
8 Likes

Love flying in the Caribbean and especially my home Island of St. Maarten/St. Martin.

2 Likes

I would love to see Spain and the Balearics done

6 Likes

I’d love to see a Great Lakes update because I noticed that most of Canada’s major cities are around the Great Lakes because I love the area and I enjoy sailing them plus all the Great Lakes Islands in the bays and the lakes need work along with Marinas parks light houses and break walls all should be visible and the forts as well even the historical ships need to show up like for Duluth they could have the scenery from the tall ship festival and throw in Great Lakes freighters like the Arthur Morgan

3 Likes

This would be awesome in the sim.

How about moving away from Europe for a “World” update!?
How about Mexico/Central America/Caribbean??? (Still canÂŽt believe that at this stage, the main hub between North and South America is totally missing! MPTO Tocumen, Panama!!!)

4 Likes

Very much this.

i’d like the world to improve. The order is just practicality and crowd-pleasers. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I guess we want our own country updated as we know what’s wrong or missing.
Like my local GA airport dose not have it control tower.

1 Like

Wow, didn’t realize that was missing. That’s a major airport. It was clearly in FS2000+. I used to fly there in FS2000-2004 series, where I last got into the FS game.

WU:7 ? please don’t ! LOL

2 Likes

Cyprus with its clear waters and MacKenzie beach

My vote is that WU7 updates whatever planet the AI are flying to and from as well as the solar system the position lights teleported to. :wink:

Don’t really care where either actually is, just want some love and attention payed to them. Their lonely without us.

South East Asia for World Update Please!

• Bangkok, Thailand
  • Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
  • Phuket, Thailand
  • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • Da Nang, Vietnam
  • Hanoi, Vietnam
  • Taipei, Taiwan
  • Manila, Philppines
  • Hong Kong
3 Likes

Along with all the islands :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not sure if you’ve ever used Bijan’s Four Seasons mod and his new Islands, Sunken boat restoration project mod but he’s done a lot of work improving Asia, adding the proper foliage and trees, fixing the islands etc, adding in huts, harbours, boats.

Hawaii and all Pacific Islands!

2 Likes

Africa with lots of animals including all new ones. Additional animations would be nice.

Middle East and specially Iran need upgrade! I hope they can make the airport a little more realistic and enhance the terrain, add photogrammetry. I know middle east is not the most advance part of the world, but hey they exist and it would be nice to see a more realistic version of it in the Sim.

1 Like

Actualicen la Península Ibérica

2 Likes

Yes. Great landscapes in all of these countries.