World Update: Brazil

Hi all!
To keep the topic short, please do not post that you have voted or agreed to the vote. Clicking the vote button is sufficient.

Only post if you wish to contribute more to the topic such as what you would like to see added, changed or fixed with a Brazil update.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Many unique airports need a update in brazil…
Sbbh, sbcf, sbfl, sbct, sbbr, Sbsp, sbgr, sbnt, sbrf… the list is long

5 Likes

It seems this is planned for 2022:

1 Like

Serra do Rio do Rastro e os Canyons de RS/SC
canyons-peraus-aparados
rio-do-rastro-2018-1

5 Likes

Ja votei ,

Brazil needs some love, a lot of simmers there.

4 Likes

which cities for Brazil update for photogrammetry images i wanted.

Handcrafted Airports i wanted for World Update: Brazil

7 Likes

I agree!

These place needs some attention to the terrain

6 Likes

Please, do photogrammetry for Curitiba, PR!

3 Likes

there should be a WU for South America as a whole, not only Brazil…

7 Likes

Brazil is too big. Deserves one W.U. just for him.

2 Likes

I beg and pray for the tepui since 16 months. See my post above and some others here and there. Roirama is the most prominent tepui but there are some more of this beautiful mountains there.

While most of the south americas needs an mesh update I had hoped that at least some third party dev’s take hands on them.

Hey ORBX, that sounds like an job for you :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :wink:

2 Likes

Orbx doesn’t care about south America (or Africa, or Asia for that matter) just check their website.
Like I said, we need an official World Update for South America, not just Brazil.

8 Likes

In addition to the large Brazilian cities, some points of interest should be highlighted. Lençois Maranhenses, Itaipu, Cataratas do Iguaçu, Chapada dos Guimarães, Chapada Diamantina, Fernando de Noronha and other points deserve attention. I think a list with POI should be created to be better worked by the team.

2 Likes

Sad but true.

They changed the date to 22/23 instead of 22…

2 Likes

Please, Brazil! Don’t forget Christ The Redeemer buried in Corcovado mountain and that ugly bright green far view in Corcovado mountain too.

Here in Brazil we need it !!!

3 Likes

but, did BING and Microsft made a Photogrametry of São paulo and other cities in BR?

I was just thinking, for the Brazil World Update, there are two airports that are a must!!! We already have many (low quality) third party airports for Brazil, but we don’t have A SINGLE good scenery for Congonhas (SBSP) and Guarulhos airport (SBGR), which is crazy given that Guarulhos Intl. is simply THE busiest airport in Brazil, one of the busiest airports of the southern hemisphere.
We desperately need a decent scenery for these airports! The TropicalSim one is terribly outdated, btw.

Please Asobo, at least SBGR deserves some love from you! Hope this message gets to you! :crossed_fingers:t2: :grin:

6 Likes