World Update: Brazil

Totally agree!!!

And now with the PMDG 737-700 and the Fenix A320 available we have the perfect fleet for Ponte Aérea (air bridge) flights between Congonhas and Santos Dumont, short flight and both have challenging approaches with short runways. Brasil update please!

1 Like

anywhere but europe again

1 Like

Queria muiiiito.

Not a 1st world country again, please! I think the southern hemisphere deserves better attention.

4 Likes

I am looking forward this update!!!

1 Like

looking forward to the world update BRAZIL

1 Like

MODERATOR EDIT:
Looking forward to the arrival of World Update Brazil. When will it arrive?

TO ANSIOSO PRA CHEGADA DO WORLD UPDATE BRAZIL quando vai chegar

MODERATOR EDIT:
When will Update Brazil arrive? When does the 737 700 pro come to xbox?

Update Brazil quando vai chegar ,ainda vem o 737 700 pro xbox?

ORBX released an massive 25GB south americas mesh upgrade recently. Will buy and check it when back from holidays.

World Update Brazil urgent , please Asobo , 737MAX update urgent , 737 PMdG pro XBoX is missing

Yes, it’s absolutely unbelievable that Guarulhos airport not only isn’t a handcrafted airport, but there’s any third-party developer add-on done in the marketplace until now. It would sell so much.

I’m from Rio and, without any doubt, I must say that I can’t understand why Asobo did Tom Jobim (SBGL) and not Guarulhos (SBGR) or Congonhas (SBSP) also.

I really hope that after all this time they at least give us a “Brazil Update” with plenty of airports!

4 Likes

I’d love to see any MSFS staff member fill our hearts with hope just by saying “Oh, this update is coming soon…”

I´m from Germany, but have been waiting with bated breath for a really breathtaking, beautiful Rio de Janeiro. The approach to Santos Dumont is just Spectacular! Seems that in all Sims, South America has recieved very little attention, which is so sad…

6 Likes

amazing place and overall a beautiful country, and now I am hyped especially that the world cup has already started, I am rooting for them all the way, but right now I am tuned in over here: Quem vence a Copa do Mundo 2022 | Aposta10 if you need like udpates about the world cup,

It is umbelivable that Microsoft and Asobo simply don’t care about SBGR and SBSP. Not only in real life but also in simulation those are the busiest airports in latin america. Everyday SBGR at some point is in the list of busiest airports on Ivao network.

4 Likes

Really need all of South America!

5 Likes

My favorite flight in MSFS is with the Fenix A320 from Rio de Janeiro (Santos Dumont airport SBRJ) to São Paulo (Congonhas airport SBSP). Both cities are fascinating in their own way, both airports have short runways and challenging approaches, depending on the flight route you fly over the beautiful coastline with the magic islands Ilha Grande and Ilhabela, a spectacular view particularly at sunset, and the flight duration is only about 35 minutes, short enough to avoid a long and boring cruise level flight. It’s a pitty though that both airports in MSFS look very minimalistic and unrealistic (although there is a free add-on for SBRJ available that looks pretty good) and that the photogrametry of the cities leaves to desire. Lesser known cities in Brazil are almost unrecognizable at low altitude with all the generic houses, often putting multistory commercial buildings in residential areas and so forth. The trees also don’t look so tropical. In short words, I really hope Asobo gives us a World Update Brazil very soon!

6 Likes

Asobo! pleasse BRAZIL pleasse!!!

6 Likes

it would be wonderful to be able to enjoy an update from brazil a country with so many MSFS users could not be left out, I hope it happens soon.

4 Likes