World update Canada please

canada needs a world update its fine until you hit Montreal then its like you got really lazy with Atlantic canada i live in halifax nova scotia the biggest city on the coast and it doesnt even have a POV for the city and it looks nothing like halifax its also the deepest natural harbour in the world and off the coast lies the oldest lighthouse in the america’s over 260 years old its also missing 12 wing shearwater CYAW when i come to think of it canada doesnt have any POV’s just a few big citys

6 Likes

I posted this over a month ago, you need to check posts before you post. Bottom line there are more players in Europe than Canada so you could be waiting quite awhile

In the big scheme of things, Canada simply does not matter. I doubt very much Canada will get a significant update any time soon, if ever.

That is certainly an insulting comment to make about our (US) friends to the North.

1 Like

seems canada is also missing a whole lot of punctuation

No insult intended. It’s simply a fact of business. California alone has a significantly larger population than all of Canada. There are so many more regions of the world that matter far more to Microsoft or any other company than Canada. Hence, it’s highly unlikely there will be any resources dedicated to it. Any improvements will have to come by 3rd party freeware or payware designers.

What an idiotic and crude comment!

Hi there,

Before creating new topics in this category, please use the search function to look for existing topics. Duplicate topics can negatively impact the community by splitting the conversation, reducing the number of votes an idea receives and making it hard for users to find useful information.

You can use the search system by clicking on the magnifying glass on the top navbar. You can make use of the advanced search system by clicking the options link in the search box.

Please proceed here:

Thank you.

Also make sure to stay on-topic. Every wish is allowed as long it meets the community guidelines.

Every user got his priorities, but there’s no reason to blame or discuss the sense of a WU wish, just because you want other regions to be made first.

I recommand to read the CoC to avoid further violations and to maintain a friendly environment in the MSFS forums.