World update X inspired by I AM LEGEND

Hello, I wanted to share with you my last scenery of a new world update inspired by the movie I AM LEGEND, maybe the next real world update if the war continue :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

What war are you referring?

between USA and the China/Russia via the Europe
1 week ago Russia simulated Nuke attack on Paris London and Berlin

And you find this in good taste for a Flight Simulator forum?

10 Likes

Why not, itā€™s my artistic vision. Conflicts have never stopped Hollywood from releasing apocalyptic or war films

1 Like

This isnā€™t Hollywood.

Bringing in effects of current real life wars into flight simulation, I find disrespectful.

17 Likes

I donā€™t. I like the social statement in makes.
Makes people uncomfortable and aware of the situation. It surely would rattle a few people if they could fly over Mariupol as it looks today ā€¦

7 Likes

Looks like this topic start move again sonewhere else,

I see it like propaganda. I didnā€™t remember that with Japan WU1 some users have created Hiroshima and Nagasaki situations. Iā€™m with respect everytime with war casaulties. Donā€™t like this ideaā€¦

I did not reproduce Marioupol or an actual damaged city,
to reassure you I love all countries as you can see on my channel. I even made a video to the glory of America

1 Like

Totally agree, I think we have to stop hiding our faces and if the new photogrammetric data shows destroyed buildings I donā€™t think Asobo/Microsoft will censor the buildings and put us in a central park instead.
Flight simulator is a simulator,
we must observe the reality on the ground and not what governments want to show us or not (of course I am not talking about sensitive sites / military bases etc.)

6 Likes

I donā€˜t think if central Europe was in war there would be a flight sim anymore or Asobo developing games. :wink: The sim is a way to get rid of daily worries and to calm down, I personally donā€˜t need insane leaders to destroy that. I donā€˜t need a constant feeling of fear.

Anyway, the video is fiction (I havenā€˜t watched it) and an artistic creation and as such it has the right to exist and being promoted by the creator. Most games I play are fiction or bent truth but Iā€˜m not forced to play or watch, so there is no need to complain. :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Special Military Operation*

1 Like

Absolutely. But people living in fear are easier to control and manipulate.
So I try to stear clear of most social media. All that negativity, fear mongering and baseless conspriracies are really getting old :wink:

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Nice quality video and does totally nail that city overgrown post apocalyptic vision. Lots of Planet of the Apes and Horizon Zero Dawn vibes in it and of course I am Legend.

1 Like

For those of us with family on Ukraine this isnā€™t some apocalyptic war film.

Iā€™m currently working on a project in manhattan with zombies and a helicopter exfiltration mission :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you all for your feedback, I started this project last December and then I put it on hold following the recent conflicts but you were able to make sense of things and appreciate the artistic side thank you again

why you call that ā€œTeaser World Update Xā€ ?

A post apocalyptic video, with a title which suggest the users that this is what Asobo/MS planned for Update X.
You mention nowhere in that video, at least nothing seen, that this is your idea about a own scenery for which you want made ads.

The video is well made, but for me currently a bit inappropriate and it have in special nothing to do with the official world update X.

4 Likes

But road map says work update x next week but we donā€™t have any ideas where

I thought World Update 9 was the I AM LEGEND update, with all the overgrowth in Italy :laughing:

2 Likes

:laughing: Iā€™m Agree but with bijan studios itā€™s not bad :slight_smile:

1 Like