World update X Petco Park San Diego covered in dirt

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

After World update X for PC, San Diego Petco Park baseball field has no grass and is completely covered in dirt. Noticed it at 0900 PST and tested again around 1900PST and was same.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Here is the photo. I use LVFR KSAN. It shows the same if i uninstall LVFR KSAN and same if its installed

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

MSI Z690 Edge DDR4, intel I7-12700K, Evga RTX3080 @ 12GB VRAM, 32GB RAM

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello,
Please do not delete the bug template. Also, if you are reporting this on PC, please do not tag #xbox unless you have explicitly tested it on Xbox, as well.

Ok.thank you . Should I repost ?

Here is the photo. I use LVFR KSAN. It shows the same if i uninstall LVFR KSAN and same if its installed

It’s not a bug. It’s an unfortunate side effect of the satellite imagery captured at an inopportune time. You can see the stacks of replacement sod/turf around the perimeter.

2 Likes

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

No grass visible at Petco Field Park

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Test and report on PC only

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Petco Park without LatinVFR KSAN:

Petco Park with LatinVFR KSAN:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1. not using developer mode
  2. problem started today . using build version 1.26.5

noticed it at 0900 PST and tested again around 1900PST and was same .

pc spec: MSI Z690 Edge DDR4, intel I7-12700K, Evga RTX3080 @ 12GB VRAM, 32GB RAM

Oh yeah, you’re right. Too bad but finally as real as it gets… sometime :slight_smile:

yep you are right ! inoppurtune time for bing maps to capture and upload this. 2019 Petco resod the grass and 2022 january, petco had supercross dirt bikes. im assuming this is supercross the way it has indentions in the middle of field
img_0906z-i-took-this-photo-a-couple-weeks-ago-from-the-park-at-the-park-workers-were-busy-preparing-the-ball-field-for-the-padres-2018-season

2 Likes

Hi,
I edited the post based on your other posts so you can see what it would look like with the template filled in. But due to the aerial imagery, there’s not much that can be done here. The best you can do would be to request it on flightsim.to right now. And in the future, when we get the scenery hub, the first iteration will only accept default models, but hopefully, future iterations will accept custom models and someone will add it in there.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response ! “As real
As it gets” . Guess gotta wait for the next update or a mod creation . Thanks team

1 Like