World Updates / Missing Iconic Places (only with screenshots)

At the very beginning, I would like to thank you to Microsoft and Asobo for your hard and tedious work, the effect of which is to improve the virtual world in which we can fly to travel. I also hope that at least a small fraction of this post will be noticed and improved in the coming updates. Best Regards.

Please provide information (necessarily a screenshot) about iconic places or elements of buildings of known places, which, unfortunately, for some reason did not appear in the available world updates, and should be due to their popularity, recognition or long history.

… and that’s why World Updates LOL Wall of Shame starts today :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  • World Update 2: USA
  • World Update 8: Iberia (Spain)

Info: The height of the nave of the cathedral is 44 meters, which makes it the third tallest cathedral in the world (after Beauvais Cathedral and Milan Cathedral).
The construction of the cathedral began in 1229 and was consecrated in 1601 (construction took 372 years before it was Completed - almost 4 centuries).

Instead of a cathedral, a big black monolit :thinking::dizzy_face:

3 Likes

This is not the only one so do not worry it will be fixed :persevere:

@Pr23m4s,
The proper way of reporting is to use Bug Reporting #bugs-and-issues

Search for existing topics first. Report each glitch separately.

1 Like

I wouldn’t consider it a bug unless it was listed as POI in the release notes and then is missing in the sim.

For US they’ve said there will be more world updates (they talked about three at least), so maybe they spread out POIs across those updates.

They might miss some here and there but as they work with local governments when doing the world updates, there might be legal issues including specific landmarks or other reasons we are not aware about :slight_smile:

1 Like

The most important landmark missing in Spain is the Palace of Alhambra in Granada. It’s the most visited monument in Spain and it was traditionally included in FS (it was one of the few hand made objects in Spain in FSX) I don’t understand why it’s missing…

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.